Chapter Sixty-Five..

A/N - Please read the note at the end of the chapter.

Overdose...

I have been in New York for just under 3 weeks, it's been stressful trying to keep promote my new single and finishing promo for my album. It's been a long 3 weeks and today I finally get the day off which I'm going to spend FaceTiming Demi, it's taking it's toll on our relationship slightly but we're strong enough to fight it. I order room service and call Demi while I wait for it, she answers within seconds and it's around 8am in LA and she will be awake because of the dogs. I soon see her makeup-less face on my camera "Hey baby" She smiles "Hey, did I wake you?" I ask, she nods "I had a late night but it's okay" She smiles at me "Why what happened?" I ask "Dani and I went out with Kelsey for Dani's birthday and I just came home really late" she says, I nod "Please calm down with the late night, D" I ask, she nods "I will, how's New York?" She asks "It's great, I got a little stressed yesterday but I'm good now,'I'm excited to come home though" I state, she yawns "I'm excited for you to come home, I miss you baby" She smiles tiredly, I can't help but smile at her "I miss you more D" I reply... "Get some more sleep, I'll call you later" I state, she nods and we exchange i love you's before hanging up.

"I'm so hungry again" I reply to my manager "You always are, Soph" she chuckles "So what are your plans?" She asks "To sleep and sleep" I reply laughing "What time is our flight to Korea tomorrow?" I ask "1pm" She states, I nod "I'm gonna sleep, wake me if i dont know the place burns down" I smile, she chuckles before exciting my room. I watch TV for an hour or so and just as I'm about about to close my eyes I hear my phone ring and someone run in my room. I frown and answer the phone "Baby" i smile "Sophia, you need to get back" I hear a concerned Dani Vitale say, I frown to myself "Why? Wait why do you have Demi's phone" I ask "It's Demi she's unresponsive" I hear her say "What do you mean unresponsive?" I ask "Just get here quickly" She says before ending the phone, Kate, my manager is at the end of my bed. I jump up "What the fuck happened?" I ask packing my stuff into my bag pack and suitcase. I slip my shoes on "Your jet is at the airport" Kate says. Dodger my bodyguard comes and gets my things as I put my AirPods in and call Maddie as I walk out to the car "Come on pick up" I say to myself, no response. "Im sorry guys no photos today" I hear Kate say to my fans waiting outside. I try Dallas and Dianna and even Eddie but no-one answers.

I'm impatiently trying to contact anyone to find out what happened to Demi when I see TMZ tweet:

"No" I say, I feel tears in my eyes, were around 1 and a half hours from LA and I'm now panicking "She's overdosed" I say and Dodger, Kate and Sarah look at me "What?" They all ask "Demi she's overdosed on Heroin" I sob

"No" I say, I feel tears in my eyes, were around 1 and a half hours from LA and I'm now panicking "She's overdosed" I say and Dodger, Kate and Sarah look at me "What?" They all ask "Demi she's overdosed on Heroin" I sob. Kate comes next to me "Is she stable, alive?" She asks, I shrug "I dont know nobody is picking up" I state. I try and call them all again but no answer until I see people tweeting at Demi which makes it feel like she has overdosed. I decide to tweet: