Chapter Twenty-Six...

Tell Me You Love Me

Sexual Content Throughout All!

We are around 50 minutes into my parents movie and Demi is still on the second lowest vibration. Matthew is sat next to Demi and she is really invested into the movie, I made a few appearances in it. I decide to up the vibration once more. She immediately looks at me and her eyes widen "Babe" She whispers, I smile and just hold her hand. Each time she's just getting comfortable I up it more until we are on the sixth highest and theres only ten. I decide to leave her for a minute to see how she copes with it. She's kind of squirming in her seat a little so I bring it down to the fourth so she doesn't attract attention. "Baby you're going to send me over the edge so soon" I reply "Hold it until I say so" I demand, she just nods and grabs my hand. We are now 1 hour and 25 minutes in and it finishes in around 30 minutes. I turn to Demi and I really want to push her to the edge. I turn it up to Seven and she leans back a little and grabs my hand. I hear her groan a little and I shush her. I lean in to kiss her to shush her and she quietly moans in my mouth "You're going to get us caught baby, shush" I reply, she nods as I turn it up to eight, her breathing hitches and she grabs the back of my neck "Guys can you not like make out mid movie?" Marissa asks, I pull away and nod apologising, she chuckles a little. I move it to ten "I am going to cum" She says groaning quietly "No, don't you dare" I say, I leave it on for a few more seconds before her grip tightens and I switch it off completely "Sophia?!" She replies, I just smile and focus my attention back to the movie. She takes her hand away from mine and folds her arm clearly pissed, I start laughing quietly. I lean forward to my mom "I really don't feel good, do you mind if me and Demi go?" I ask, she nods and smiles "Take some of those pills I gave you, and drink plenty of water" She replies, I nod "I'm really sorry" I reply "Don't worry sweetheart" She replies kissing my cheek. I grab Demi's hand and she looks up at me "Follow my lead" I say, she nods still pissed at me. We walk down the steps and out of the theatre "Where are we going?" She asks "Just come on" I reply "Babe, where are we going?" She says, I push her against the wall and she gulps a little "You wanted to leave early" I say, lust completely filling my eyes. She pulls me closer and kisses my lips and I see a few flashes "Come on" I reply, she hooks my arm and we get into my car. I quickly drive off towards my house. "Fuck, Soph, I'm so ready" I hear her groan as she grips my thigh "Calm down, we're almost there" I say.

I pull up outside my house and Demi is already out of the car, I get out and follow her through, I unlock the door and she pushes me through and slams the door behind me. She pushes me against the door and kisses my lips, she quickly slips out of her heels and leaves them by the door, I remove her small jacket that she wore with her dress. "Go upstairs" I reply pulling away, she nods and rushes upstairs. I leave my heels by hers and go upstairs, I walk into my room and she has her dress off and it's laying on the floor, I see her on my bed. I smile and walk over and straddle above her "You're such a bottom" I reply, she smirks and pulls me down to kiss her. I quickly unhook her bra and she unties her hair and lets it sprawl out. I quickly kiss down her body and look at her panties "You're soaking baby" I reply looking up at her "I promised you I would be" She smiles back, I quickly take them off and throw them behind me. I lick up her length before taking her clitoris in my mouth and sucking hard, she's moaning and groaning my name and it's so hot, hearing her moan my name is music to my ears. I already feel her legs start to tighten as they are hooked around my shoulders. "I'm so close fuck baby" I hear her groan as she grips the sheets next to her "Cum for me" I say looking up at her. Soon enough she releases in my mouth and I lick up the rest. I feel her lean up and unzip my dress. I slide it off and I look at her "Are you sure you want to use those?" I say glancing at the toys behind me, she nods "I want all of you" She replies kissing me. I nod and get the cuffs and the strap on "Please tell me if it gets too much" I reply, she nods and I peck her cheek. She slides up the bed a little and I attach the cuffs to the bed before kissing her wrists and attaching them. I look at her "Are they okay?" I ask, she nods and pulls a little. I attach it the toy to my waist. I add some lube out of my draw and I move closer to me "Tell me when to stop" I say as I kiss her chest. Her eyes show nervousness "You're sure, right?" I ask making sure the consent is clear, she nods and smiles at me. I put the head against her and she moves a little, I slowly slide it in, inch by inch, each time making sure she's okay. Once she's comfortable, she tells me to move and I start going slowly. Each time she pulls on the cuffs. I start picking up my speed "Soph" She moans "Mhm, it feels so good" She says closing her eyes "Go harder please" She groans pulling on the cuffs. I smile and go harder, hitting her spot each time because she pulls a little harder on the cuffs "Fuck, fuck... Don't stop" She cries. Her back begins to arch and I lean down to kiss her "I'm so close" She moans in my mouth, I smile against her lips and pull away while grabbing her hips and going faster as she releases all over the toy. I smile and slow down as she releases a string of moans. I pull out and put the toy in a bag beside my bed (furthest from the door) and then uncuffing Demi. Her hands drop down and I put those on my table, I lay next to her and she cuddles into my side "I'm definitely going to be feeling you on tour, god my legs are shaking?" She smiles. I kiss her head and then feel her breathing change as she falls asleep.

I never expected her to want that...

!Hey Guys!

I decided to update until chapter 30, then I will be taking a break as I have exams and things happening.

The sexual content will now die down as Demi goes on tour in the next chapter. Things start to intensify quickly from that.

Enjoy this!

VOTE & Comment your thoughts and idea.

All the love, M x