Chapter Twenty-One...

Smoke & Mirrors..

Its just over a two weeks since me and Demi broke up, 3 days Demi released a song called 'Smoke & Mirrors' the lyrics being so evidently about me. Her vocals being amazing as per usual. I have barely left the house unless it was for the gym or to take Jax for a walk. The paparazzi now being all over me about Juan and Demi. Marissa and I have kind of patched things up since our argument, tensions are still a little high but its understandable. Jax is laying next to me as I am in bed, I am watching a random crime show, Demi really got me into them when we were together, its about a guy killing his girlfriend, he was very possessive, I think it's called 'Murdered By My Boyfriend' its very interesting. "Sophia, breakfast" Shouts my mother who has been surprisingly very supportive during the two weeks, my dad not really bothering with my drama, which I prefer.

I let Jax run down the stairs as I take a slow walk down Lauren texted me asking if I wanted to hang out later in which I agreed, I thought I'd be nice to see her and the girls. I sit down at the island table reading through the news on my phone. I hear the door go, knowing it's Marissa, I let Jax run to it. He soon runs back very excited, he never gets this excited for Marissa, he only did for me, Demi or if Demi brought Batman and Ella to play with him and that's highly unlikely. I let him do his thing anyway. Then to my surprise Batman and Ella run through, I frown a little "Do not let this be the confrontation" I say quietly to myself. "Hey, I brought Demi for breakfast, is that okay?" Marissa says to my mom, who looks at me, I just nod and she turns to Marissa and smiles. Demi and Marissa walk through, I pick my dish up to take it upstairs "Sophia Jessica-Rose" My mom says, I stop dead in my tracks "We are having none of that, I know you two aren't talking right now but I won't be having any conflict in here, especially not over the table, and you aren't taking that to your room, I made pancakes, sit down" She says, I roll my eyes. I place my bowl on the table again. The awkwardness in the atmosphere was deadly. I impatiently tap my leg which gets the attention of Batman, he jumps at me so I turn and pick him up "Hello boy" I say smiling, he licks my face and I start chuckling. I place him down and Jax jumps up in my lap "Sophia, can you get drinks for everyone and Demi can you get cutlery please? Marissa, with me" My mom says, this woman and her demands god. "What does everyone want?" I ask, she walks away before she can answer "God damn, this woman" I say to myself. I get tea, coffee and juice "They miss you, you know" I hear her soft angelic voice say, I turn around and look at her "I miss them too" I say, smiling at the dogs at my feet "You should visit them, soon?" She orders rather than asks "Perhaps thats not the best idea, yet, hey? I don't want to invade, nor make you uncomfortable in your own home" I say, setting the coffee in the pot "I won't forget what you did Sophia, I won't but i will learn to forgive you, it's been two weeks, nobody has seen you out unless your working out or walking Jax" She replies "Why do you care Demi?" I ask "I don't know, I shouldn't I really shouldn't but I do" She says, I nod and walk into the dining room "I didn't know what everyone wanted so I just got, water, coffee, tea and juice" I say, everyone nods, I go back and get the juice jug "You should get your seat, I can get the rest" I reply, she looks at me and I refuse to look at her "Look at me, Sophia" She says, I slightly look towards her before this sick feeling rushes over me, I hold my hand over my mouth and run towards the bathroom. I slam the door behind me. I feel someone pull my hair back and rub my back, I wipe my mouth with some toilet paper before flushing the toilet. I fall back and Demi is sat behind me "Are you sick?" She asks, I look at her, I hope I'm just sick, I say to myself "Yeah, I think I caught a bug or something" I say, she looks at me "Are you sure?" I hear her say, I drop my head "I don't know, I hope to god it's nothing more than being sick" I say "Please don't tell anyone about this" I ask. "I won't, but what if its not you being sick Sophia?" She asks "Then I've definitely lost you and I'll have to become a mom" I say...

I decide the only way I can find out what's happening is to take a pregnancy test... I'm sat in my bathroom, my house completely empty. I sit tapping my leg. 2 minutes have passed, I turn over the test and tears immediately fill my eyes 'Pregnant' it reads "No, No, No" I fall on the floor "I'm not fit enough to be a mother, I am not in the right mindset to have a baby" I say to myself. After around a hour or so of sitting on my bathroom floor contemplating, I get a call "Hello?" I ask "Hey... Do you want to maybe hang out and patch things up a little? I miss you a lot, Soph" I hear the angelic voice of Demetria, her voice always brightens up my days. I smile a little "Of course, I would love too, I just have something to do but we can meet for late lunch at that restaurant we meet at where the paparazzi can't find us, I miss you a lot D" I ask, she agrees and we agree to meet at around 3pm. It's almost 1pm and I am on my way to the clinic, if by now you haven't caught onto what I am doing then you will find out. "Sophia Parker?" the woman shouts. I stand and walk through, I sit down and she runs me through the pros and cons of terminations, she asks for my reason for my termination and my reasons being, I don't feel fit enough to become a mother, I have barely begun my life, I am not ready to become a mother and I couldn't give the child, the life they deserved. She squeezes my hand as she gives me the pill to take, I'll have to go back tomorrow to take the other pill. I thank the woman before walking out, immediately I begin to dizzy and not well. I sit in my car for a minute before looking at the time 2:45 it reads, I text Demi to tell her I'll be a little late before driving towards the restaurant...

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I guess life got hold of Sophia and bit her ass?

Will Demi actually forgive her or will this all be a plan to destroy her cheating ex? Lets find out.

Don't forget to VOTE!!!

All the love, M x