Chapter Forty...

Riverdale...

So obviously what happened with the boat party happened, I'm kind of over it but kind of not. Demi and I have some tension but nothing to worry about. After accepting the role of Toni Topaz' love interest, today is my first day of filming, I had to make Demi aware that I would have to kiss Vanessa and she said she was fine with it because it's just acting. She's actually meeting me for the second half of set, which I'm happy about because we get to see each other more now her schedule has calmed down a bit. She has another Ellen Interview coming up which she said she's excited to perform 'Echame La Culpa' with Luis Fonsi, so I hope I can go and watch.

(A/N I am fully aware none of this happened on Riverdale, as I have watched both seasons and I am up to date and for filming the whole thing will be in normal styled writing and not Italics. Sophia's name is Lucia in the show)

*Filming - on set*

"Who's the new girl?" Asks Cheryl "You don't know?" Veronica asks her "No, I wouldn't be asking if I did" Cheryl sarcastically states "She's Toni's friend, well theres been rumours they dated but nobody knows" Lili finishes. "Hi, I'm Cheryl, AKA Cherylbombshell, make sure to follow my twitter and other social medias" Cheryl introduces herself. She looks at Lucia's leather jacket as she turns around "Ugh more serpent blood" She mumbles "Oh you're the blossom everyone talks about" Lucia replies looking her up and down, sensually "I am, you are?" Cheryl asks "My girlfriend, so back off Cheryl" Toni intervenes "Easy tiger, I'm just making friends" Lucia states holding her girlfriend back "So CherylBombshell, how did you and Toni meet?" Lucia asks "Oh she serenaded me at the movies, I was mourning my brothers death" Cheryl bluntly states "Is that right Toni?" Lucia smirks at her "Hmm, it was" She replies, smiling back.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"So you think you can just serenade Blossom blood while I'm doing time for you?" Lucia husks "I was comforting her while she was upset" Toni defends "Don't comfort her" Lucia states, she diverts her green eyes at Toni "She's my friend" Toni says "No person of Blossom blood is your friend Toni" Lucia says "So I can't be friends with her" Toni asks "No, you can be friends with her just don't comfort her, or that Cooper family" Lucia replies, Toni bows her head "Jughead trusts them" Toni replies "Well I don't and I don't care what FP says or what Tallboy says, I don't trust them and that's final, okay?" Lucia replies. Toni looks at her "You're controlling me again" Toni states, then Lucia pushes her against the trailer wall "Controlling? Never. Looking after my queen? Definitely. I don't need your pretty little face hurt by those people. I love you and I came back to this town for you" Lucia states looking her deep in the eyes Toni then kisses her lips and they make out before Toni pushes her forward towards the trailer bedroom, slowly removing her clothes...

*End of Filming*

"Cut" The director says, I smile and everyone praises me "Okay, that was hot" Vanessa states, I start laughing "You know how to kiss" She finishes "Thank you" I smile, I look over and see Demi, I walk over "How did I do?" I ask "Amazing baby" She states, I put my hands around her neck and lean up to kiss her "Thank you for being here" I reply "It's your first set day, I wouldn't miss it for the world, although Vanessa looked hella into the kiss" Demi replies, I can tell she's a little bit jealous "But I'm hella into you and that's all you have to care about" I reply, she starts laughing and pecks my lips again "Go change, I have a surprise for you at my house" Demi replies, I frown but take her hand to go to my trailer, where Camila and I change. I walk through and KJ Apa is stood there "How is it dating Demi?" KJ asks not noticing Demi behind me "Uhm, that was unexpected" I reply, he chuckles. I pull Demi's hand closer to me and he notices her "I'm sorry I didn't" He replies, I start laughing "It's okay, a lot of people ask me" I reply, he nods and walks away "Soooo Cami?" I smirk, she looks away blushing "Are you guys?" I ask her, Demi standing behind me "Not yet, but he's been over to my house a few times and we've like done stuff but not THAT yet" she says, I smile "Yes girl!!! Get it!" I reply. We start laughing before I remove my makeup, my leather jacket, and put on some sweatpants and my sliders. I ask Demi to hold my bag while I put my bracelet back on "Okay, see you guys soon!" I say leaving, Camila waves and so does Madelaine. I go to grab my back from Demi and she shakes her head "I've got it babe, don't worry" She says. I entwine our fingers and we start walking to her car "Wait Sophia" I hear, I turn around and Vansssa runs towards me "You forgot your necklace and phone" She states "Oh god, thank you so much, I'm so clumsy" I reply, she smiles "I'll call you?" She asks rather than tells "Yeah sure" I smile, she hands me the things before me and Demi continue our walk.

"So what's my surprise, D?" I ask, she starts laughing. I'm sat on the sofa with Batman while Jax and Ella are outside "Close your eyes" She replies, I close them and wait for her, she opens my hands and places light things in them "Open" She says, I open my eyes and look at my hands. They are tickets, I frown until I see what they are for "We're going to Coachella?" I ask, she nods "For real?" I ask again, she nods. I jump up "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you" I say jumping into her arms, I hear her laugh "You're more than welcome baby" I reply "Wait there's 6, who are we going with??" I ask "Me, you, Marissa, Matthew, Camila and Vanessa" Demi says, I get off her and look at her "Really?" I ask, she nods "You're amazing" I say to her, until I remember something "Wait, I have something for you" i reply...

I Promise

I get my bag and go into the side pocket "So words have never been my key thing unless it's poetry or I'm writing it down, but you've gotten me to do a lot of things. You've helped me find myself again I never thought I'd find myself after Paris, but you've given me this whole new identity and I'm so happy you never gave up on me" I say, she smiles "You've helped me figure my career choice out, not many people would be willing to put that much time in to help someone else..." I reply "You waited months for me to be ready, you took me back after I made such a dreadful mistake, you loved me even when I didn't want to accept I loved you, and you care for me more than anyone I know" I say looking at her, I take her hands "I adore you, Demi. I adore your eyes, your nose, your cheeks, your boobs, your shoulders, your arms, your thighs, your legs, your feet, your hair, your ass, your back, more specifically the dimples at the bottom of your back. I am so infatuated by your beauty, I'll never love someone as much as I do you, never and that's a promise. I didn't want to fall in love because of this exact reason, you would take my heart as your own. Here's my promise to you, to love you, always cherish you and adore you every single day we're together. I promise to you, Demi" I say to her showing her the box with the promise ring "I was going to give you this the week you came back after I got shot" I reply, she looks at me, she's crying "Nobody has ever loved me this much before" She says through her tears "I honestly can't speak" She says, I smile "Just tell me you accept my promise and the promise ring" I say, she nods "I accept 100% over" She says, I put the ring on her right finger so it doesn't look like an engagement ring "I love you so so much, Soph" She says coming closer to me "I love you, D" She replies

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I'm so excited to start writing this next storyline, I don't think you guys will like what happens at the end but you get to see Sophia at a very vulnerable stage and Demi actually.

Don't forget to VOTE and leave your thoughts/suggestions they are appreciated.

All the love, M x