Chapter Sixty-Seven..

Meeting BTS.

It's been roughly two months since Demi overdosed, she still goes to outpatient therapy, she is improving and it's evident, she cut most of the people out of her life apart from immediate family and friends; she said herself she feels better now she's getting help and she hopes she can inspire someone by this. We've been in Seoul for a week and BTS are doing the first show of their tour tonight, I've been loving their music so much lately, Demi and I decided to go and see them live. We are known in Asia but not massively so we won't get mobbed. Demi is taking video therapy sessions while we're here. I have spoken to my parents and Marissa about marrying Demi and they have agreed if I am ready then I should go for it. My grandfather gave me his moms engagement ring before he passed away and told me to use it when I needed too so I'm going to get it resized while in Seoul and hopefully start planning how I'm going to ask her. On my music side of things I have a song coming out with soon called Bodycount featuring Normani and Kehlani, I'm so excited for that.

"Baby?" I hear, I turn around and smile "Yes my love" I say "What're you gonna wear tonight?" She asks "I'm not sure, it's gonna be hot so I might wear a tank crop top, some jeans and my vans, what're you thinking?" I ask "Hmm.. i dont know" She says, resting her hand on her hips, I smile "How're you feeling this morning?" I ask, she frowns "i dont know i dont feel my best" She says, I nod and walk over to her "Why is that?" I ask wrapping my arms around her waist "I dont know, I feel good but there's something that's not there" She says "Period? Isn't it your time?" I ask, she looks at me wife eyed "It is, oh god" She states going to the bathroom, I smile and follow her. She sits down and I sit on the floor facing her "It feels like we're married and we're waiting for a pregnancy test" She states, I start laughing "One day" I smile kissing her hand "I'm gonna start getting ready for tonight, shout me if you need anything" I say, she nods and I stand up and walk out the bathroom into the hotel room and start changing for tonight.

 She sits down and I sit on the floor facing her "It feels like we're married and we're waiting for a pregnancy test" She states, I start laughing "One day" I smile kissing her hand "I'm gonna start getting ready for tonight, shout me if you need ...

I decide to go with this outfit as it's cute and simple. I sit on the sofa waiting for Demi to finish changing. She comes over to me "Do i look okay?" She asks, she's wearing:

 She comes over to me "Do i look okay?" She asks, she's wearing: