Chapter Seven.

The Evening - Hours before they leave.

Once we had driven back to the condo "Soph, wait please I need to explain" was what I heard from Demi "It's fine, don't worry, you don't need too" I reply as I quickly walk through the doors. James isn't home for a few hours so that leaves just Demi and I which I curse at "Sophia, stop" Demi says grabbing my wrist "What?" I reply "Please just let me explain" I hear her say "Please" She whispers, I sigh and sit on the sofa. She sits down next to me "I didn't mean to kiss you... well I did but I didn't at the same time. I kind of took advantage of the atmosphere and clearly got the wrong end of the stick thinking you'd want to kiss me back, please, please don't tell Marissa or Lauren, I won't make a move on you again, I won't do anything out of your comfort zone, just please don't walk out of our friendship..." She says, I decide to move completely out of my comfort zone and lean forward to kiss her lips. Fuck, it doesn't feel right but I can't pull away now, I made the move . Fuck. She melts into the kiss anyway and I kind of pull away after a little "I won't tell them, if you don't tell them I did that. I dont know why I did it but it probably shouldn't happen again, I'm sorry. We should strictly just be friends" I say, she nods and kind of smiles. I tell her I'm going to take a shower in which she nods and uses the main bathroom to shower herself...

One Month On - Demi's confusion?

It's been one month since the trip with Demi, in which I haven't spoken to her much since, I've kind of just been busy with my charity work, and working out. I saw Marissa a little and tensions are slowly reducing with my parents they didn't think I was going to return but I did and I explained to them that I would be leaving to New York officially at some point before the new year, they weren't exactly thrilled but they can't exactly stop me, I promised I'd visit every holiday and wouldn't leave them in the lurch like my brother.

"Take 5 and calm down a little" my trainer says, I nod and begin thinking of Gymnastics, I haven't been in a while. I smile thinking about going back soon. I feel someone tap my shoulder "Hey!" I hear someone say, I look up and it's Demi's girlfriend Lauren "Hey! How are you?" I ask, she smiles "I'm great, thank you. How are you?" She asks, I smile and reply with a simply 'me too'. We get talking and start training a little together. Once we've finished our workout she invites me to one of her shows soon which I agree to go too. I begin my jog home when I notice two familiar cars outside my house. I can't pinpoint who it is though. I jog up the steps of my house where I walk in and through the kitchen, and I see my mom, Demi, Marissa and a girl who is familiar to me but i dont know who. I frown "What the fuck" I say "Language, Sophia. We need to talk about your behaviour recently" I hear my mom say. I again frown "My behaviour? What do you mean?!" I ask "You're not yourself, me and your father have noticed it, your friends have and so has Marissa and Demi" I hear her say "Is your behaviour so foul because of Paris?" Asks Marissa "Woah, what the hell, Rissa? I've not done anything wrong, nor illegal, nor strictly behaviourally changing. I don't know where you've gotten this from but it's false information, I'm good" I say. My mom sighs "Sophia, talk to us" my mother pleads "Mom, there's absolutely nothing to talk about, I am good, I'm okay. I'm doing my thing. Paris has nothing to do with this!" I say, becoming infuriated by this conversation "Then why haven't you dated in two years, Sophia?" Marissa asks "Okay. Try watching someone die someone at 18 who you are madly in love with. Who you've given you're all too. Who not only helped you grow as a person but grow as a better woman. I don't want to let go of her yet, when I do, I know she'll be happy for me but that's just not yet. Can't you all just stay out of my shit? Especially you, not even knowing my situation" I say raising my voice and aiming the last bit at Demi "Sophia" Demi says, I look at her with sad eyes and walk away. "Sophia, we didn't mean any harm..." I hear my mom shout "Well you caused it Mom" I shout back.

I get in the shower letting the hot water run over me. Thinking about the events that just followed through causes my eyes to tear up. I slowly let the tears fall and fall to the floor of the shower "I need you so much Paris..." I think to myself "I need you to make things better, I need you to hold me" I whisper. I sit for a little while just thinking before I decide to get out and do something and forget my weak moment. I change into some jeans and a crop top before walking out to my room to find Demi sat there "Oh god" I say startled by her presence "Sorry" She says. She looks at me and I look at her "I'm sorry, I didn't want to interrogate you like that Marissa kind of insist I went for support and I wanted to see you as you've kinda been avoiding me lately" She says softly "I hate talking about that stuff Demi, I hate speaking about her, I hate people speaking so ill of her when she can't defend herself. I hate how you all made me feel down there. You made me feel like I was trapped again, liked she had died all over again and I can't believe my own family and friend would do that to me" I say, she looks at me and she stands up walks closer to me, again I am close to tears. She pulls me into a hug and I resist a little at first before sinking into the hug "I hate how she made me feel so amazing but then left so suddenly" I say crying into her arms "I know, I really do" She replies. I pull away and we again share that moment of looking at each other. I push my lips onto hers, completely wanting it this time. She hesitates at first, incase I pull away, but once she realises I'm not pulling away, she pulls me closer by my hips. I push her backwards towards my bed and she drops down on my bed, she chuckles a little as she falls back and I smile before connecting our lips again. She rests her hands on my waistband as I straddle her... Once things start heating up, she pulls away "You're not in the right mindset, I'm sorry" She replies. I fall next to her and nod, understanding. I lay next to her and she strokes my arm "Where did that come from?" She asks "Something told me to do it and actually want too, so I did and it was pretty good" I say, smiling a little, a small bit of regret filling me, why am I so hesitant? "I enjoyed it too, you have really soft lips" She whispers, I smile and laugh. Soon enough I fall asleep, the crying has tired me out... lets see what tomorrow brings?

!A/N¡
Hey guys.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, it seems Sophia and Demi shared another intimate moment together almost leading into something further... Do you think Paris is connecting with Sophia beyond the grave and is she urging her to be ready to move her feelings on or will her deceased partner forever hold her back?

Don't forget to vote as it's a way of feedback for me, it lets me know I'm doing a good job.

Also, comment any ideas or thoughts you have, I will always reply to comments and DM's.

All love, M x