Chapter Thirteen.

Demi Lovato Arrested.

After the whole scene earlier today, I have to wait a week or so to get my luggage back from the airport, which I understand. Now though, I'm in the police station waiting for Demi and Marissa to be released, my mom and dad went home satisfied with the fact that I am now staying. I hear the voice of my cousin fill the air "Yes Officer, again sorry for the distribution, we know how wrong it was, and I can promise it won't happen again" I hear her say "Well Miss Callahan if it is to happen again, you will not get a warming, you will be taken to court over it" He replies. I chuckle and Marissa walks towards me "Hey.." She says, I smile and say hello. I ask where Demi is before Marissa tells me she's still in the room, I nod and we sit and wait.

Finally Demi comes out and we get to leave, I think a conversation about what happened today needs to happen with me and Demi. We get in my car and I sigh "Sooo are you glad you stayed?" Marissa asks "Of course, I didn't expect that at all. I was semi pissed when I heard two people had caused disruption on the plane though" I say, they both laugh and I begin driving towards Marissa's apartment "Paparazzi got great angles of me being arrested" Demi says, I chuckle. Arriving at Marissa's place, I ask if Demi is going with Marissa or going to her place in which she tells me she's going to her house. I hug Marissa and she tells me she's gonna call me later. I nod. Demi gets in the front and I speed of towards her house "What did Marissa say to you?" I ask, she looks at me "She just kinda forced me out of bed and told me you were leaving today and I was fretting about how I let this happen and then we drove to the airport forced our way through customs and then ran towards the plane and caused all that we did" She says, I start laughing "It's cute that you did all of that to get me to stay" I reply "I meant every word, you know?" She replies, I smile and rest my hand on hers "I hope you did" I say, she kisses my hand and I go through the gates of her house. We walk into her house. She gets me a bottle of water and I thank her. Batman and Cinderella jump at me and I smile and lean down to pet them "Hey babies" I say, before they start to calm down. I stand up and Demi's leaning against the counter top. I rest my hands beside her, so she's locked in and she looks at me smiling "I'm very happy you came to get me, D. I was hoping I'd see you before I left but knew I would stay if I did..." I say softly, she smiles and I lean to kiss her. She puts her hands around my neck and I keep my hands where they are. It turns into a make out session and I feel like I can genuinely now start being happy and start letting go off Paris... I pull away and kiss her jawline down to her neck, hearing a soft moan from her as I find her soft spot, I begin to move back up to her lips knowing I'm no where ready for sex yet. Once I've pecked her lips again, I pull away and look at her "I am so easily going to get addicted to kissing you" Demi says, I chuckle before running to her sofa where the dogs chase after me. Demi starts laughing and Batman starts laying in my lap. As I sit on the sofa, Batman proceeds to follow me and he then cuddles himself into me "Hey nugget, are you sleepy?" I ask him, Demi laughs at my baby voice "I'm sleepy too, don't worry" I say, Demi smiles and I lay my head in her lap and Batman lays next to me, I shuffle to add a pillow underneath my head "When I wake up, we are having a huge talk about what's going to happen and stuff like that, okay?" I say, she nods and begins to play with my hair, soon enough I'm asleep but then later woken up by Demi shifting her legs under me "Sorry... I didn't mean to wake up" Demi says, I smile and sit up a lil. I rest my head on the back of the sofa "Did you sleep okay?" She asks, I nod still haven't woken up yet, I pout a lil and she chuckles.

I don't like easy.

"I understand that I gave you so many mixed signals, and I know how rude I was to you, but why did you keep coming back?" I ask, she chuckles "I liked how you somehow played hard to get, it was evident we felt something for each other but you were/are still in love with Paris" She replies, I nod. "And why after we were finally getting somewhere, where I felt like I could actually fall in love with you did you sleep with that Kim girl, it genuinely felt like a breakup, I tried to cover it up with the fact I wasn't hurt but I was and it was one of the reasons I moved my trip to today instead of in months. I really didn't want to see you again" I say, a little upset. She rests her hand on mine "I don't have a reason nor excuse to explain why I slept with her, perhaps I was a little overwhelmed with how good we were. Kim was very persistent on me not dating you and convinced me I would never meet Paris's level and to be honest it seemed true, you were showing me so much attention but I knew I wasn't ever going to compete with her and I believed it and then we slept together and that's why I didn't see you those two days also" She says, clearly being honest "You have met Paris's level, Demi. You tried to get me when I didn't want to be with anyone. I may not be in love yet but I know I will be if you're patient with me. If you understand that and still want me after then you've won, Demi. I want to date you, I do, but I have to follow my heart and my heart isn't ready yet, I will still kiss you and show you that there is something you're waiting for, but you just have to wait" I say, knowing how hard it is to accept someone like me "I told you I would wait for you, Soph. I want you to feel safe with me and when we are out, I want you to feel like you are safe from the paparazzi and when you're with me I want you to feel at home" She states, I smile... "I'm not going to be easy, Demi" I chuckle, she nods "I don't like easy" she winks before pecking my lips...

!Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry its late! Two more days of the week upload, comment if you think I should do this again soon. I enjoyed challenging myself to write and upload everyday, it's also given me chance to write some new chapters, perhaps I should do this on the other books too. 

It's become evident that the two girls are slowly making progress, perhaps Sophia will be ready to date before we know it. I don't intend to drag out the whole 'I'm not ready thing' but it's interesting to see what Demi will bring. 

The next chapter will be tomorrow, obviously but it will be a month time skip. 

Don't forget to comment and VOTE!!!! It's a good way to know I'm doing okay. It only takes a few seconds to hit the star button, so please, please do so. 

Thanks,

All the love, M x