Chapter Fifty-Five...

Bali...

We arrived in Bali a 5 days ago. My parents are getting it together and are planning James' funeral, it's weird to say I'm burying my brother. I never thought I'd have to bury anyone after Paris, at least not this close to home. "Good morning beautiful girl" I hear Demi say next to me "Good morning" I say smiling at her. I rest my hand on her face and lean in to kiss her slowly "I love it when you do that" She whispers on my lips "What?" I ask "Kiss me slowly, it makes me feel like I'm really yours" She says, I look at her "You are mine, Demetria. All mine. Every inch of you" I say to her as I slide my hand down under the covers. She smiles and then I see her wrists that I again bruised and I pull away "I can't" I say, she looks at me "Why?" She asks "Look at your wrists" I say holding them "It's a few bruises, Soph" She says. I shake my head "I hurt you when I was supposed to be making love to you" I say to her, now it was her turn to shake her head "No, no, and no. You are making love to me. You love me don't you?" She asks, I nod "Of course I do" I say "and i love you and every single time you kiss me and touch me or we are intimate it's love. We make love baby. I don't care about the bruises. I can help you stop the violence I promise..." I hear her say "I'm scared I'll hurt you" I say "You won't, touch me" She whispers putting my hands on her hips "Make love to me Sophia" She whispers kissing behind my ear and I then roll her onto her back and open her legs to lay between them. I kiss her neck and make sure I leave a mark... I pull her pyjama shirt from her and throw it on the floor. I let her roam her hands on me as we make out "I love you" I whisper on her lips "I love you, now love me" She groans, I smile and our morning turns into something....

"You're so fucking deep" She moans, she insisted I brought the toys with us on this vacation, it would've been awkward if we had gotten stopped at customs "Sophia, oh m-" She moans as her fingers claw my chest "I love how you make me feel" She groans. She leans down and bites my lip "Turn over" I say to her. She does and she sticks her butt in the air as I slide the 'member' into her "Fuck yes, yes, YES" She cries as I thrust against her. I hold her hips for support "Please don't stop" She moans. "I'm coming oh my god" She cries as I slide my hand under and start to stimulate her clitoris "I'm so sensitive" She cries, swatting my hand away, I move it back and in that second I feel liquid on my hand "You taste so sweet" I moan licking my fingers. I roll her back over and slide myself back into her "I'm gonna be so sore" She moans "You love how I fuck you" I whisper in her ear "I do, I love it" She smirks. I lightly rest my hand around her throat feeling her throw her head back "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Sophia" She cries as I feel the vibration on my hand "Faster please. I'm so close" She says grinding her hips with me "Please" She pleads looking me in my eyes "I want you to cum" I state, she nods and I let go of her throat "Cum for me baby" I say thrusting a few more times before completely pulling out of her as she comes down from her climax "Fuck..." She moans.

Once I had cleaned Demi up. I lay next to her "Did I hurt you?" I ask, she looks at me sweat covering her chest and hair sticking to her forehead. She shakes her head "You get better every time" She says. I cuddle myself into her "I'm glad god gave me you" I say to her "What do you mean?" She asks "I didn't want you when we first met. I didn't want to fall in love, but I wanted such an amazing, powerful, strong woman and I'm so grateful god blessed me with you. I adore you so much" I say to her. I can feel her smile as she kisses my head "Move in with me" She says out random "What?" I ask "Move in with me. Of course after the funeral and stuff but we've been together technically over alot over a year despite our breakup. We're in love. I'm not leaving anytime soon and I don't think you are either so move in with me" She says, I look at her to make sure she's serious "Really?" I ask, she nods "Definitely yes" I say smiling at her "Seriously?" She asks, I nod "Yes, I've been wanting to move out and your house is practically my second home so of course I will move in with you" I say, she pulls me down and kisses my lips slow and passionately, I rest my hand on her face "Now it'll be our home, with our dogs" She smiles pulling away, I peck her lips "Our home with your dogs" I repeat before smiling at the thought of that "Can I taste my meal now?" She asks, I frown and look over but she's not next to me. I then feel scratching at my thighs, I look down and jump a little "How did you- Oh my god" I say as she licks all the way up my length... "Mhm.. fuck" I groan....