"Meet me at the warehouse." And he ended the call. I let out a breath and removed the phone from my ear. I climbed out of bed not bothering to change my clothes. I brushed my hair into a ponytail and looked at my red, dull eyes. My face had no life to it and my clothes were no better. I was wearing gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

I creaked open my bedroom door. The hall lights were out but I did see light coming from downstairs. Someone was up. I walked down the stairs not thinking of the small creaking noises I was trailing. I made it to the bottom of the stairs and I saw two people talking in low voices I didn't bother looking who it was I walked to the front door and quickly went out slowly closing it behind me. I walked to my car and took my spare key from its hiding and climbed in the car not caring how loud the ignition roared as I ripped out the driveway.

As I drove farther and farther I realized I didn't have my phone. Shit. No one should be messaging me anyway...I finally came to the warehouse and there were maybe five or six cars outside. There were some people lurking around talking and laughing no one paid me mind though and I didn't mind not having the attention. I know I looked a horrid mess but that wasn't my main focus. Damon is. After all this drama going on I completely never thought about him yet I knew there was a connection there between us. A connection you won't look in to. You are FRIENDS. And I can't forget that.

I opened the creaking door to the warehouse. The outside didn't compare to the lit clean and freshly colored inside. There was loud music blaring around some guys aimlessly getting wasted and flirting with girls. I looked around but didn't see familiar faces. I spotted a staircase to the right of me so I decided to take my chances he was upstairs. Why would he invite me when he's having a mini party? I need to speak to him privately.

I made it to the last stair and surveyed around. There were loud male voices laughing and some noise I could hear. I walked until I made it to a corner I peeked around and saw Stephan and Sanders playing pool while Damon and Matt both sat in comfy chairs with girls in provocative clothing rested in their lap. They were clearly drunk-at least the girls were.

I was tired of waiting around and I had a headache currently I just wanted to get back in my bed. I stepped from behind the wall and began advancing towards the brown haired boy. All eyes began to center on me as I stopped in front of him. He looked just as good as I remembered and the girl sucking on his neck very well knew it too.

"Jamie!" Stephan was the first to shout. He rushed over and pulled me in for a tight hug. I slowly wrapped my arms around his back and patted him awkwardly. The hug was warm but I wasn't in the mood for warm hugs. I wasn't in the mood for any affection. "I missed you beautiful!" He pulled back from the hug and examined my face. "Woah...you look like shit." I kept my face neutral and just stared at him. "A pretty shit." He put on a small smile but stopped when he saw how I was looking. "Are you okay?" He whispered. I nodded and turned away from him.

"Why didn't you tell us you invited her here?" Sanders asked with a blank look in his eyes. He was still cold stone towards me.

"Can I talk to you now? I really have to get home." I ignored Sanders and looked straight at Damon. He was watching me carefully he looked angry but curious. He lifted up his drink and continued to drink while the girl giggled against him. I sighed and rubbed my forehead. He put on a smirk and turned to the brunette pressing their lips together. I stared as their lips moved together. I was in such a daze I wasn't even thinking straight. I just want to go home and rest and I don't have time for his games. I know he's trying to tick me off and it's working. "Damon...seriously I have to talk to you." I let out a shaky breath my anger was boiling up and my headache increasing. I flexed my hands trying to shake out some tension.