Lana's Words

Don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry

 Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough

 I don’t know why

 Keep making me laugh

 Let's go get high

 The road is long, we carry on

 Try to have fun in the meantime- Born to Die Lana Del Ray

I have been laying in be for three days, locked away from the world. I can’t even bother to get up, only for the bathroom if I really have to go. My room is dark, the only way I can tell it’s daytime is the little crack of sunlight coming through my blinds. I haven’t eaten since I locked myself in here. I can’t bother to stomach anything. All I’ve done is cry, and cry, and cry some more.

Eric comes up every day almost every hour trying to get me to come out of the room. Most of the guys took attempts except for Trevor which I was grateful for.

I remained under the covers with my eyes shut and my ears hearing that buzzing sound because it’s so quiet. At any other time I would be scared, because I fear the dark, but right now I don’t feel the need to care.

Another minute of depression went by when I heard some rattling coming from somewhere in my room. I slightly turned my head and saw a figure climbing into my window.

                “What are you doing?” My voice sounded so hoarse and low I doubt they heard me. It’s the first time I spoke in three days. I still don’t know who this is, they could be a killer for all I know.

                “Jamie.” A voice whispered. Ugh, one of their attempts again. I pulled the cover over my head not planning on replying.

                “Jamie. Get up now.” The voice was muffled but I could still comprehend. I suddenly felt coldness takeover when the cover was ripped off of me. I groaned and wrapped my arms around myself. “I know you are up. Get out of the bed.” I decided to ignore them and continued to face nothing. My shades were yanked open and I winced as the light filled up my room. I put my hand over my eyes and whimpered.

                “What the hell!?” I yell. My body is turned to face Trevor. He had his hands on my shoulder so my body would stay facing him. “Just leave Trevor. Please?” I chose to act nice so he would see that I’m really not in the mood.

                “You look like shit.” He said shaking his head. Does he really have the nerve to break into my room, wake me up, and then insult me?

                “Thank you. Now get out.”

                “No.” He said with finality in his voice.

                “Trevor, please? For once do this for me.” I asked with vulnerability.

                “What’s wrong? Why are you doing this?” He asked. He helped me sit up as I groaned from my muscles stretching.