Choo-Choo

I made an extra long chapter. Enjoy!
Also shout out to @_escapist956_ This cover is awesome!

 Enjoy!Also shout out to @_escapist956_   This cover is awesome!

A hiss escaped my mouth as I tried to shift my body. I forced my eyes open and looked to my left to see Zac unconscious, maybe dead.

"Zac," I croak out. Shattered glass covered his lap and a line of blood slipped down his head. "Zac." I try again. I hear a glass shatter outside the car and I turn my head too fast, hurting my neck in the process.

I squeezed my hand tightly fighting back the soreness I felt. Footsteps came closer and I silently cried. Please. Please, I begged to no one.

I closed my eyes and the steps halted by my door. The door was pulled open and I froze. I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes, so instead I kept them closed. A hand slipped in and touched my knee; My body jerked from the contact.

Two arms dove in and swept up under my body, carefully bringing me out of the car. I yelled out when I felt the contact of their body, but they ignored me and pulled me tighter to their chest. I fluttered my eyes open and almost choked when I saw I was in Daniel's arms. I thrashed my body despite the pain and pushed at his chest.

"Let me go!" I cried out. I punched his chest and fought to put space between us, but he kept his face straight and tightened his hold. I turned my head and saw us heading towards a car. "Put me down, Daniel!"

"Aw, you remember my name." He looked down at me and winked, finally breaking his blank face.

We came closer to the car and cried when the door opened and a man stepped out. His jacket opened and his gun was exposed making me break down more.

"Stop crying. We're not going to hurt you-if you listen."

I glared through my swollen eyes and groaned at the headache growing. "Put me down or I'm going to be sick." I threatened.

"You better not get sick on me." His face scrunched up and he stopped in front of the open door. "But I'm sure that won't be an issue. See you when you wake up." He smiled.

When I wake up?

The man next to Daniel slammed a cloth down on my nose and mouth, and tried to make me inhale the strong fumes. I held my breath and shook my face repeatedly, trying to get him to remove the cloth.

"Breathe in." Daniel ordered. Tears filled my eyes and I shook in his arms. "Breathe." He snapped, pinching my leg harshly making me gasp with pain. The fume took over my senses and my body fell limp.

"Good girl."

I jolted awake and quickly regretted the action when my head began to pound. I was in a bed. A comfortable bed. The black comforter was draped around my waist as I twisted around to look at my surroundings. The room was dark, but I could see lights peeking in through the window. It's already day time?