New News vs. Old News

Tye----> Chris Bown

"You guys are so annoying!" I yelled stomping into my room. I shut the door and threw myself on the bed. Within seconds the door was flung open. "Eric GET OUT!" I yelled into the pillow. I felt my bed dip but I didn't move.

"Look I'm sorry. But I don't like that guy!" Eric argued.

Let me tell you what went down after the guys stomped away.

I shuffled my feet quickly yelling out 'excuse me' to every person I bumped in to.

I made it over to where the guys were and saw them arguing. Except it seemed like it was only Eric and them arguing. Damon stayed perfectly still as they yelled in his face. Stephan clearly showed his amusement. I walked up and shoved Eric back.

            "Will you relax!? Don't cause a scene." I growled at him. He took deep breaths and turned away from me. "I-I'm sorry about that." I apologized to them.

            "It's no problem. Just make sure you keep these guys on a better leash next time." Stephen chuckled. And then a fist went flying.

"Eric you punched him for no reason!" I yelled. I let out an aggravated sigh and sat up. "You need to apologize." I scolded him.

"What!? No!" He shouted. "That will make me look weak!"

"You are weak you imbecile!" I yelled. I groaned and laid back down. We just got home and I was exhausted. "Where's Rick?" I pouted.

"I'm right here, don't worry." Rick waltzed into the room happily. After kicking Eric out I went into the bathroom to wash my face. I was feeling so out doors'! After scrubbing my face I walked back into my room jumping on my bed. "I'm going to take a shower." Rick grumbled and stood up.

I turned on my side and searched for my remote to turn the TV on. I was in the middle of an intense episode of The Vampire Diaries, when tapping was sounded from my window. I shuffled to the window and opened it.

            "Why are you throwing rocks doofus?" I glowered at Trevor who stood in his bed room inches away.

            "Just wanted to say hi." He responded innocently, placing his chin in the palm of his hand. "Today was intense." He laughed clearly showing amusement.

            "You think?"

            "Look. I know you hate me, but-," He began.

            "I'm glad you know." I gave a fake smile. He scolded my interruption but continued anyway.

            "I just wanted to..." He trailed off. I gave him a questioning look and followed his gaze behind me to a dripping wet Rick with a towel wrapped around his waist. Rick looked like a deer in head lights when he saw who was looking at him through the window. His reaction caused me to giggle. I ran to my draw and threw him a pair of boxers, pointing to the bathroom for him to change.

            "Well...that was...is he sleeping in there with you?" He asked curiously almost challenging. I shrugged and grumbled a 'yeah'. I mean Rick and I always share a bed, no biggie. His eyes casted a darker shade and his jaw locked. He almost seemed jealous! Ha! Right. As if the town's golden boy player is jealous. I laughed at the idea and accidently slipped a chuckle out of my mouth. "Ok, listen." He sighed. "What happened tonight, can't happen again." He motioned his hand around and shook his head, speaking as if he had no care in the world.

            "I totally agree." I shrug.

            "Good." He smirks. "That mean you stay away from them-especially Damon. Stay away from those guys."