7. Dinner plans

DEAN

I don't need to turn around to know who is behind me because I could have recognized that smell anywhere; Damien.

The feeling of him pressed against my back, his hot breath tickling my ear and neck, and the smell of the same expensive cologne that Damien wore the last time we were this close, all make me feel like I'm slightly intoxicated. And then his lips are pressing against my ear, whispering, "Got you... No more running away baby." and I almost moaned at the nickname.

Even though I hate it, that little word affects me. Goosebumps spread across my arms, a shiver runs down my spine and I have to fight down the desperate urge to lean back and rest my head on Damien's shoulder so I quickly turn around.

I sigh inaudibly since, impossible as it is, the man looks even more gorgeous than before.

After the night when I embarrassed myself in front of him, I spent all of my energy trying to avoid Damien and was quite successful in it. I knew that he wanted to talk to me since the man's eyes followed me around every time we were in the Club, but I ignored it the best I could. After all, I was sure that nothing good could come out of any sort of relationship with him since I liked him too much to just be friends with him, and Damien deserved someone better for anything else.

I thought that the man would stop pursuing me once he started playing with Subs, but I was wrong.

Afraid to look into his eyes, I train my gaze on his chest and say,

"Hello."

"Hi, Dean. How are you?" the man asks, his gaze focused so intently on me that it makes me shiver.

"Good, thank you for asking."

"I am glad to hear that since I was worried about you. You ran away from me, yet again, before I could make sure you were alright that night. I was not pleased by that, not to mention you avoiding me for the last few weeks. If you were mine, you wouldn't have been able to sit for days on that pretty, little butt of yours."

God! Those words that are supposed to scare me do quite the opposite as the long-forgotten, tight feeling in my stomach makes an appearance once again, and I feel my cock getting hard for the first time in years. I blush furiously and try to keep it together until I get a chance to escape.

"I am so sorry Mr. Jones. It was never my intention to offend you." I say while looking at my feet as my body starts to tremble.

"I am not mad Dean; you just worried me by running away like that. I will forgive you, under one condition though."

"W... what condition?" I ask, suddenly feeling nervous until I feel warm fingers under my chin making me look up.

"Have dinner with me?" Damien says, with a soft smile on his lips.

Even though it's phrased as a condition, it comes out as a question, effectively telling me that Damien doesn't mean to pressure me into anything that I don't want to do.

But I don't know what to do, as a part of me screams at me to say no and run, but a bigger part, the one that is tired of running and hiding all the time, wins out and I find myself agreeing.

"Okay." I whisper breathlessly, not sure if Damien heard me, but the wide smile spreading over his face tells me that he did.

"Is tomorrow around 7, good for you?" the man asks and I nod.

"Y... yes, it is."

"Great! I'll pick you up then, and since I can see your redhead friend getting anxious over there, I'll leave you to get back to him." Damien says before leaning down and whispering seductively into my ear, "See you tomorrow, baby."

∞∞∞

I'm a hot mess.

By the time I left Michael's house the previous day, I was feeling all jittery and confused. Damien kept giving me these long, smoldering looks throughout the day that left me furiously blushing and aroused, but the thing that seriously messed me up was what happened after I had gotten home.

I had taken off my clothes and went to get a shower to try and calm myself, but the memories of Damien's hot breath on my neck and the feeling of his large body pressed up against mine, kept invading my mind.

By the time I realized what I was doing, my hand had already started traveling south, pinching my nipples on its way until they were hard and further down my stomach, making my breath stutter. After wrapping a hand around my hard cock, I let out a quiet moan of pleasure. I had almost forgotten how good it felt to touch yourself and enjoy it.

I picked up the pace, occasionally pressing a thumb into the slit of the head as my moaning got louder with each passing second.

Damien's face popped into my mind, making me wonder how it would feel if the hand on my cock was his, jerking me off, while those beautiful lips kissed my neck. That thought aroused me even more than I already was, making me start fucking my hand fast. Remembering the way he whispered 'baby' into my ear, I suddenly came harder than I could remember ever doing.

Jerking out of the memory, I look at the phone and see that it is ten minutes before Damien is supposed to pick me up, and I start shaking with nerves. This is the first date I've accepted since I was 18 years old and I feel terrified. All kinds of horrible scenarios start running through my mind, making me feel sick. I'm sure that Damien will see right through me, and once he sees what kind of a pathetic mess I truly am, he will kick me to the curb.

I run a hand through my hair and then check my appearance again in the mirror over the sink in the bathroom. In a moment of desperation that afternoon, I ended up calling Misha to ask for his help in getting ready which, of course, meant that I was then forced to tell him about the date with Damien and that then resulted in an hour of grueling questioning about every single detail related to it. But once Misha left, I was looking better than ever.

I'm dressed in tight, black jeans that show off my ass quite nicely, a pale green, button-up shirt and black, modern loafers, leaving me looking sharp and put together- the exact opposite of how I truly feel.

There is suddenly a knock on the door, so I quickly leave the bathroom and go to answer it, almost tripping in my haste to get to it.

Leaning against the doorframe, dressed in a dark blue suit that hugs his figure in all the right places, Damien looks breathtaking. I can feel my cheeks warming up and my little friend waking up which is the last thing I need right then, so I quickly look away while trying to hide my body's embarrassing reaction.

"Good evening, Dean. Are you ready?" Damien asks and I shake my head, as I scramble quickly for my jacket and keys.

Once I'm dressed, I make myself look up to those damn green eyes and whisper, "I am ready."