3. The man

DEAN

I shut the door of my locker with a frustrated sigh. It has been 4 days since I had run into that man and I'm still thinking about him.

The way he looked, the smooth baritone of his voice, his beautiful green eyes, and the dominating aura the man had exhumed had captured my attention and as much as I tried, I can't get him out of my mind.

I can't remember the last time I felt that kind of attraction to someone. Well, I can, and that is probably the reason why I'm so angry at the moment; because I have learned nothing from my past mistakes.

Whore...Nobody...Slut

Old taunts and insults flash through my mind and I can almost feel the pain that they inflicted as if it had all happened yesterday and not almost a year and a half ago.

"Dean, are you okay?" I hear someone ask and quickly turn around to see a worried-looking Misha. I suddenly realize that I'm shivering and slowly lower myself on the bench next to the lockers.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just didn't catch too much sleep last night." I say the first thing that pops into my mind and pray that Misha won't press the matter further since I don't have the strength to lie.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah." I reply while forcing a false smile on my face, even though the last thing I want at that moment is to smile.

"So, Jack's back?" I quickly ask him in an attempt to change the subject, which, thankfully, works.

"Yes! Finally! I'd missed my daddy so much." Misha says and then proceeds to tell me all about Jack's trip. I barely listen, just keep saying an occasional 'yes' or 'omg', which is good enough for Misha who, I'm sure, could talk a politician to the ground when on a roll.

It's Friday night, which means that the Club is even more crowded than usual. I've been working there as a bartender for the last year since I don't like mixing with the crowd as opposed to Misha who now works as a waiter and loves it.

The club is rather big. It consists of two levels; the main floor, which is open for everyone, with two bars and a DJ booth, and the second level which is open to paying members only, and the place where all the kinks and plays take part, the exact place where we both work. I Take my position behind the bar and let my mind drift off as I lose myself in work.

It's a busy night, the club is full to the brim and I watch the Subs and Doms mingling; some dancing and talking, while others play.

I can see Zain, a small, cute Sub, and his Master and husband Sean on one of the public stages, performing the ice play.

Zain is completely naked with his hands and ankles bound to the table, a red blindfold covering his eyes. Master Sean is running a cube of ice down his stomach making Zain's muscles quiver.

He takes one of Zain's nipples into his mouth and sucks, making the boy moan loudly, before moving to the other one and repeating the process.

Once both of his nipples are hard and swollen, Sean takes another cube into his mouth and moves further down Zain's body before he swallows his cock. Zain immediately starts moaning and begging his Master for more as he writhes and pulls on the bindings.

"What do you need, baby?" Master Sean asks in a low, loving tone, before getting back to what he was doing.

"Please Master, I need more, please!" Zain begs him, his whole body now trashing on the table, completely lost in pleasure. Master Sean stops, which makes him whine a little, and starts undressing, his eyes never leaving the body laid out in front of him.

Once he's done, he unties Zain's ankles, throws his legs over his shoulders, and in one swift motion enters him.

"Oh my God!" Zain screams out loud, his voice breaking, as Master Sean quickens his pace. All that can be heard is the sound of their skin slapping against each other and the quiet, appreciative moans from the people watching the scene. Zain starts coming, having previously gotten permission from his Master and Sean soon follows him over the edge.

And... I feel nothing.

I can see that the scene has affected everyone around me, filling them with lust, but for me, it was like I had spent the previous half an hour watching a cartoon.

I can clearly remember a time when something like that would have gotten me all hot and bothered, especially since ice play was one of my favorites, but that was a long time ago. Now, I'm a broken, 22-year-old guy who hasn't had an erection in years.

That, coupled with my anxiety, is the reason I had been wearing a red bracelet since I started working in the 'Whip', effectively telling everyone that I'm not interested in starting any kind of a relationship.

I used to be so angry; at Him, at the world, and most of all at myself for allowing those monsters to break me, but now, I just feel sad. Because as much as I try to convince myself that I'm fine on my own, I'm still a submissive at heart. I'm in desperate need of someone to guide me and care for me, and I know that that is never going to happen.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts by the sound of a familiar voice.

"Good evening, Dean." Michael says, the owner of the club and Master Dom.

He is a very tall, handsome man, whose presence commands respect even though he is younger than most of the Doms here and much more relaxed. And I do, I respect him and love him for everything that he has done for me.

We met a little over a year ago when I was still living on the streets. It was a cold, winter night, a snowstorm was approaching and I was sure that I was going to freeze to death before morning.

I was curled up in an alley behind Michael's building, wrapped up in a torn, old blanket that I am ashamed to admit I had stolen from another homeless guy. When Michael came out to toss the garbage and saw me there, he approached me to check if I was alright. Once he saw the state that I was in, he quickly offered me a place to stay for the night.

To this day I'm not sure what had compelled me to accept his offer since Michael was a stranger, but I had, and I will never stop thanking my lucky stars for making that decision.

By the time the morning came, I'd already poured out my whole life story to the man, and from that day forward Michael has been like an older brother that I've never had. He had given me a job, helped me find a place to live, and even paid for my tuition despite my furious protests.

Nothing I do would ever be enough to express the immense gratitude I feel towards that man.

"Good evening, Michael." I say, lowering my eyes to the ground out of respect.

"Is everything alright? No one has been bothering you?" Michael asks, trying to make sure that I'm comfortable as he always does. I smile softly and nod.

"Everything is fine, Mike. Thank you for asking. Would you like something to drink?"

"Glad to hear that. Not at the moment, thanks. I am trying to find my brother. We came here together, but he got lost in the crowd. He is probably seducing some poor twink if I know him well, and I do." Michael says with a smirk, making me giggle.

I've heard a lot about his brother, and I know that the man had recently moved into town to Michael's great pleasure, but I haven't had the opportunity to meet him yet, something I'm quite looking forward to since Damien is the most important person in Michael's life.

"Ah, there you are!" Michael exclaims, making me turn around at the sound of his voice.

Suddenly, the glass that I have been holding slips out of my grip and smashes against the floor, breaking into tiny pieces, not that I care much, because there, standing right in front of me and watching me with those deep, green eyes widened with surprise, is him; the man.