4. The saviour

DAMIEN

I hear, rather than see, the glass breaking because my eyes are glued to the boy standing on the other side of the bar.

I can't believe my eyes, the urge to raise my hands and wipe them as they do in cartoons, overwhelming. I'm sure that that is the same boy from a few days ago since he is looking as gobsmacked as I feel.

Ever since that day, the boy has been on my mind and I felt both relieved and disappointed that he had run away before I could introduce myself. There was just something about him that drew me in instantly, urging me to snatch him up and never let him go. And the fact that I don't even know the boy's name and still feel that way scares the crap out of me.

I know that feeling well since I've felt it before and acted on it, and my heart still hasn't recovered from the consequences that followed those actions.

"Dean, are you okay?" I hear Michael ask and shake my head in an attempt to clear it.

"Y... yes, Mike, I... I am okay." Dean stutters while bending down and trying to collect the broken glass quickly.

At the sight of his nicely shaped behind up in the air, it takes only three seconds and my pants are already tighter than before which just confuses me even more.

What is happening to me? The boy makes me act and react like a hormonal teenager!

I quickly make myself look away unless I jump the boy and ravish him in front of everybody and make a fool of myself.

Once Dean is finished with the cleaning, he stands up and looks down.

"I am so sorry Michael; I will pay for that."

"Don't worry about that Dean, it was an accident, I am not mad." my brother says while caressing Dean's cheek. The boy smiles softly at the action as he looks at him adoringly and I feel disappointment spread through me. Of course, the boy is taken, who wouldn't want someone so beautiful, and not just by anyone, but my little brother.

"I want to introduce you to my brother Damien." Michael says to the boy and I quickly school my face, wanting to hide the jealousy that I suddenly find myself bursting with.

"We already met." I say with a smirk, one that grows as the boy blushes furiously.

God, he is gorgeous.

"You did?"

"I accidentally ran into Damien a few days ago on my way home from school." Dean whispers, still looking at the ground and playing with his hands.

"But he ran away before I got the chance to introduce myself." I say making Michael chuckle.

I'm about to say something else, desperate to see him blushing again but before I can do that, Dean excuses himself when another Dom comes to the other side of the bar and gets back to work to my great regret.

Michael and I go back to our table soon after, though I can't help but cast an occasional glance toward the bar where I know Dean is. The boy is perfect; beautiful and damn sexy in his black leather boy shorts and a tight black shirt that I can't resist.

During one of those times, I feel myself getting hard once again, and quickly avert my eyes just in time to see Michael smirking at me with a knowing glint in his eyes.

"Beautiful, isn't he?" he asks and I force myself to act indifferent. The last thing I need is to have my brother angry with me for drooling after his Sub, even though I'm confused about that fact since as far as I know, Michael is as straight as an arrow.