Dealing with it

Isabella's POV

   I woke up feeling so refreshed.

   I slept like a baby knowing I was finally going to kill this ugly bitch Holly.

   When I got out of bed I noticed Niko was already up and out of the room. I figured he must have gotten up early to get things situated for tonight.

   I hopped in the shower and let the hot water run down my body.

My mind was running with all of the ways I could kill Holly and what I wanted to say to her. I could keep her and torture her for a while or I could just get it over with and shoot her as soon as I see her.

Or I could have a little fun and let her think I 'caught' Niko with her. Let her think she had an upper hand. Yea. That's what I want to do.

When I got out I dried my hair and straightened it then threw on my makeup. Once I was finished with that I put on my outfit.

I wore a tan crop top some dark jeans and strappy heels

I wore a tan crop top some dark jeans and strappy heels. I paired it off with a big bag. I mean I needed something to hold my gun in.

When I was ready I made my way downstairs to Niko's office and walked in.

Niko, Luca, and Enzo were at Niko's desk talking. When they all looked at me Enzo's eyes widened but Niko cleared his throat rudely as in telling Enzo to keep his damn eyes to himself.

   "Ready?" I asked my husband
   "Let's do this." Niko said standing and holding his hand out for me to grab and walked with me to the garage to get in the car.

Niko told me he was going to drop me off first then wait a few miles down the road for Holly to show. If all went well she was going to call him and then he'd make his way to the house. After getting together with her he would walk her in and I'd be sitting in the kitchen.

—————

When we got to the beach house we got out of the car and Niko opened the front door. I made a mental note to visit here more often.

Pushing those thoughts aside I had to get real serious.

I told Niko that I wanted to toy with her for a bit so to go along with what I say and do. He agreed and got back in his car driving off to meet up with the bitch while I got situated.

I didn't have to do much. I placed my purse on the counter. Found myself some wine and poured myself a glass.

It wasn't long before they were pulling up and I could hear her dumb bitch mouth running.

"I don't know why you didn't leave the ugly bitch sooner. She's trash." Holly said.

I could hear Niko grunt in dissatisfaction as her cheap heels clicked against the hardwood floor towards the kitchen.