My outlet

Isabella's POV

I walked into Niko's room with him right behind me. We didn't say anything I just went to his bed and laid down. But he didn't get in the bed with me he just took my heels off and pulled up the covers and ran his hand through my hair once and walked out of the room turning off the lights.

It didn't take long for me to fall asleep. When I finally woke up I didn't know what time it was so when my eyes finally focused I looked around the room for an alarm clock. Thankfully there was one across the room on the dresser. The clock read 5:59pm. Perfect timing.

   I got out of the Niko's bed and walked to my room

I got out of the Niko's bed and walked to my room. I had to get out of this dress then i was going to join the family for dinner. Yes i was embarrassed about everything that unfolded an i'm sure everyone knows about it by now but its worse if i don't show my face.

I went to my closet and pulled out some sweat pant and a Dior shirt. nothing special just something comfy. I pulled my hair into a messy bun then walked to my bathroom. When I looked in the mirror i felt rage flow through my body.

   I had a fucking busted lip like I had guessed and my left cheek was bruised and I had a light weight black eye

I had a fucking busted lip like I had guessed and my left cheek was bruised and I had a light weight black eye. I swore to myself if I ever say Angelo again I would kill him myself. Actually I think ill tell Niko I want to do it myself because I know they have him and they will kill him.

I left my room and walked downstairs to the dining room. Everyone there stopped and looked at me. "i'm not a fucking freak show." i said giggling. everyone looked away. "are you ok?" Sav asked me. "yes. it'll take a lot more than that to take me down." I smiled.

I looked over at Niko and he was sitting in his seat with a straight face on looking at me. I smiled at him and he looked away but i saw his lips slightly curl.

We all sat and ate dinner together like usual but i could tell there was tension in the air. the guards that usually eat with us were 'out' on business. I figured they were taking care of the Angelo situation. After finishing my meal i walked over to where Niko was sitting.