Hail Mary

This song had me hella hyped while writing this chapter. Bella don't play "I ain't a killa but don't push me" 😜🔪🔫💣

Isabella's POV

After checking on my baby and making sure Sav was ok with him I went back downstairs to join the men in finding out what we were going to do.

I had an idea but I wanted to hear what they had to say.

I entered the room and Niko's brothers were in there as well as eight other guys. The room was smokey from one of the older guys having a cigar. I looked at him with a death stare because I was almost sure I was clear about not smoking in the house with my son in it. I don't give a fuck if it's a big enough house or not I didn't want it around him.

I walked up to my husband and stood beside him and looked at the guys then to the older man.
"Put it out." I demanded.

Niko looked at the man and said.
"Can't you fucking hear?!" Then the guy grunted and put it out.
"So What's the plan?" I asked looking around.
"We don't need a woman in here why don't you go back to the kitchen?" The same idiot said to me.

My husband and his brothers all jumped up out of their seats but as soon as Niko stood up I pulled the gun from his waistband and shot the guy between his eyes.

"Now. If anyone else has a problem with me being in here and finding who's behind this shit that's causing harm to MY family fucking speak up!...." I waited as the other men looked around not making eye contact with me. "Good.. now... let's get down to business."

Niko waved at two of the guys to clear out the body of the idiot that thought he was gunna get mouthy with me.

"We were able to track the girl from the bar down." Luca said.
"Great. Where is she?" I asked.
"Her apartment. We have guards watching her every move until Niko or yourself decide what to do."
"I'll go pay her a visit. Alone. And make sure there's a cell ready for our guest." I smiled.

Niko just let me take control as he listened. He never let anyone take things into their hands but he knew this was something I needed to do. This bitch and anyone else that was apart of it was going down.

Not long after we set a plan of me going to visit this bitch I decided it was time to get my baby and go to bed.

Niko's POV

My beautiful wife walked out of the room so she could get some sleep with the baby and I couldn't be more proud. I mean I knew she a bad ass bitch but to take control like she did was a real turn on.

"I like the plan we came up with but I think we need to up the security when my wife goes over there. And it won't be for a few weeks. She just gave birth to my son and I don't need her hurting herself. Plus that gives us time to watch the girl and possibly figure out who else is behind all of this."
"Yes sir." Everyone responded.

Isabella's POV

It's been a few weeks and the guards have been watching this bitch's every move. She's a sloppy bitch too. I've seen pictures of her and her one night stands. It makes me sick knowing she put those lips on my husband. I'm gunna kill this bitch.

I got dressed to go over the her place. I was ready to beat the bitch up.

I wore my hightop converse some jeans and a black tank top with a black thin sweater

I wore my hightop converse some jeans and a black tank top with a black thin sweater. I also threw on my black beanie and my shades. It's almost dark out so I didn't need them but I also need to hide my face.

Before I left I grabbed a gun from mine and Niko's safe.

      I put it in the back of my pants and headed downstairs

I put it in the back of my pants and headed downstairs. Niko was standing down there with his brothers and a few guards.

He went to hand me a gun as soon as I reached him , but I took the one from my pants out and took the clip out showing him it was fully loaded and I was ready.
"Did you forget who you're married to?" I chuckled.
"Just wanna make sure you're prepared." He smiled.
"I'm going to come" He added
"No I want to do this."
"Well then one of them are going with you." He said pointing at his brothers
"Luca you down?"
"You know I am sis." He smiled then stood next to me. We both smiled at Niko and Enzo.
"Why him?" Enzo asked.
"Cuz I'm a bad ass" Luca said as a matter of factly
"Cuz when I went through that shit with the Cao clan in San Francisco Luca had my back and did a great job protecting me. If it wasn't for him I'd be dead."
"Hey! I helped Too!" Sav said entering the room holding Antonio.
"Yes you too Sav thank you guys." I said smiling. "Now let's get going." I added.
"See you soon" Niko said kissing me.
"See you soon" I responded and kissed him back. Sav walked up to me with my son and I gave him a small kiss on his head before leaving.

I left with Luca and four guards in an all black SUV

It didn't take long to get to this hoes apartment. We all got out and went to her door.

The guys stood on the sides of the door and I stood in front of it and knocked.

"Who is it?!" She asked with attitude.
"Ma'am I need help. My car broke down."
"Ewww leave me alone. I don't do charity." She yelled through the door.
"I can pay for your help."

She opened the door. "How much?"

I smiled at her and kicked the door open then grabbed her mouth to keep her quiet. The guys and I stormed into her place. Of course this bitch was in nothing but panties and a tank top.

Luca pulled up one of her dining room chairs and I pushed her down to it while the other guys checked her apartment.

Luca tied her up while I gaged her with her kitchen towel and some duct tape.

The guys came back from her room with a man that was half naked. I put my silencer on my gun and shot the guy in front of her instantly killing him.

Her screams were muffled as she saw the guy fall to his knees then to the floor.

   "Now... Your going to talk. You remember the man at the club a moth or so ago that you pulled in for a kiss? I know you know who that is. So don't play dumb." She shook her ugly head yes "good. Your going to explain to me what you were doing and why!"

   She tried saying something but of course her words were muffled.

   "No no honey. Not here." I smiled then knocked her in the head with the butt of my gun knocking her out.

   "Get her in the car." I ordered the guys. "She can explain to me and my husband."

   She's about to get ittttt lol

   She's about to get ittttt lol. Please don't forget to comment and vote! 😍💕😘🔪
XoXo
(Unedited)