Bella's past

Arianna Donatello's POV

   "VINCENT!!" I shouted across the hotel room.
   "What Ari?" He yelled back.
   "You'd better start getting ready for dinner! We're meeting Sophie and Ton there. I'm not going to be late again because of you!"
   "I'll be ready on time. I still have..." he checks his watch. "20 minutes before we leave." I could hear the 'oh shit' in his voice as he hopped up and ran to the bathroom to shower.

   I rolled my eyes and continued to get ready. We were supposed to meet Sophie and Antonio at the restaurant for dinner.

Since I was waiting for my husband I figured I'd give Savannah a call.
"Hello?" She said
"He sweetie!" I said excitedly. She never picked up my calls so I was happy to hear her voice. "How's everything going at home?"
"Good. How's the traveling?"
"It's nice but I miss you kids."
"Were not kids mom."
"But your my kids. And you always will be."
"Ok ma." I could hear her smile.
"So how's Bella getting along there?"
"Great. Actually." She giggled.
"And what's the giggle for?" I was curiously smiling.
"Her and Niko are... close now. Real close."
"Ohhh is that right?"
"Yupp but it's not my news to share so that's all your getting outta me." She laughed.
"No worries. I find out everything anyways. So how's your brothers."
"Were all good mom. Quit worrying. We're a mafia family for Christ sakes."
"Ok ok. Jeez. Well I'll let you go. Tell your brothers and Bella I said hi and I love them."
"Alright ma. Love you.
"I love you too. And please stay out of trouble!"
"Offfff coouurrsseee." She said
I knew she wasn't capable of being good. She's a bad ass at heart just like her mother.

We hung up and my heart twinges with sadness because I missed my kids so much. But Vin, Sophie, Ton and I needed this vacation time. Even if it lasted a few years. Our lives have always been about work. So we had to relax a bit.

   15 fucking minutes after telling Vin to start getting ready I was tapping my heel on the tile floor in front of our room door. I was getting irritated that Vincent wasn't ready yet. I had a whole damn conversation on the phone for goodness sake and he still wasn't in front of me. I was watching my wrist watch when Vin came walking in all dressed and ready to go.

   "Great timing." I said squinting my eyes at him.
   "As always." He said with a smirk.

   I playfully rolled my eyes and smiled at him then hooked my arm into his.

   We got to the restaurant and our friends were patiently waiting

   "Vin took his sweet time getting ready huh?" Ton asked.
   "Hey! I'm here! And on time!" We all laughed at Vin's response.

   The hostess sat us all at our table and of course just like all the rest, was giving our men fuck me eyes.

   By now Soph and I are use to it but it still pisses us off. Little do these bitches know we could kill them with a snap of our fingers.