Beach day

*WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT *

Isabella's POV

   "Maybe you guys should talk?" Angelo said.
   "No. There's nothing to talk about. Come. Sir. I want to show you what I got." I smiled as I pushed him on my bed.

   I grabbed the maroon colored lingerie and went to my bathroom. I slipped it on and walked out to him and his eyes scanned my whole body.
   "You like?" I was still smiling.
   "Very much." I walked over to him and he grabbed me by my hips.

   I placed my hands on both of his cheeks and pulled him in for a kiss. He wrapped his big arms around my waist and pulled me onto the bed. I plopped down and he got on top of me.

   "You're so fucking beautiful Bella. You know that?" He growled in my ear.
    "I want you to fuck my Angelo." I moaned back.

   Without hesitation he stood back up and unbuttoned his shirt so I took off my lace outfit.*wink wink*

When he stood up at the end of my bed and started to unbutton his pants. As he did this I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed a condom.

When he dropped his la ya and boxers I took him in my mouth bobbing my head while twisting and sucking.

I took him out of my mouth and opened the condom. I rolled it onto his dick and laid back with my legs spread.

He licked his bottom lip and climbed on top of me.
He kissed me as I grabbed him and pulled I'm closer to me. He place his hand on his hard dick and lined it with my wet core.

I felt him teasing me by rubbing the tip at my opening. I moaned onto his lips.
"Fuck me."
"What was that?" He growled.
"FUCK ME ANGELO!" I yelled loudly.

Just as I yelled for him to fuck me he shoved his thick cock deep into me.

I threw my arms and legs around his body and scratched his back.

(Imagine the pic with no pants 😉)

This caused him to growl and thrust harder and deeper into me. He was touching all the right spot in my sex.

"Don't s-stop! I'm s-so closeeeee!! OH FUCK ANGELO!!!!!!!!!" I screamed loudly as I came on him.

Then I felt him shaking.
"FUCK BELLA!!!!!" He yelled as he came too.

We fucked a few times that night till he had to leave. I would have let him stay but then the feels would be getting strong and I can't have that right now.

Plus we were going out tomorrow so it wasn't like I wasn't going to see him soon.

The next morning