Angelo

^^This is the guard Bella hooked up with^^

ONE DAY AGO

Niko's POV

I was in my office trying to deal with the Cao bullshit when the front gate called me saying Holly was trying to get through. They know exactly who she is.

She was my woman at one point but she broke my heart by running off with my best friend. I was torn up about it for a while but I was young.

I really loved her at one point but she fucked it all up.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to let her in but the curiosity got the best of me so I let her through. My heart was actually beating fast when I saw her car drive up to the house.

She was let into the house and was told to come to my office. When she walked in I wanted to hug her. But I also wanted to yell at her for breaking my heart.

As soon as she saw me she started to cry and apologize for running off with my friend. She went on about how it was a mistake and that he started to hit her so she ran and had nowhere to go but here.

I did feel a bit bad but at the same time she made her bed and now she can lay in it.

I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. It was just instinct to comfort her. She kind of lived a fucked up life and I was her confidant.

"You need to rest" I told her.
She shook her head yes agreeing so I took her to my room. Before I could close the door all the way she crashed her lips onto mine and I kissed back.

I couldn't stop the kiss because I did miss her. But in the back of my mind I couldn't stop thinking about Isabella.... just as she went through my mind I saw her at my door.

   When she saw me look at her she walked out and left to her room

When she saw me look at her she walked out and left to her room. I could hear her laughing down the hall. Fuck.

"I have to go talk to her Holl" I said.
"Why?" She questioned with attitude
"Don't fucking worry about it. Now sit!" I yelled at her. It pissed me off that I might have just fucked up what I had with Bella for a whore that left me for my friend. I just had to fucking let her in my house. Fuckkkkk.

When I went to Bella's room she was still laughing. I tried to talk to her and explain but she cut me off and pretty much told me what we had was nothing. It pissed me off beyond belief.

   I was mad so I went back to my room and fucked Holly. It was stupid of me but I did it.

   A few hours later I was passed out when I got a call from the front gate.
   "Your sister and Isabella left hours ago and haven't gotten back." One of the guards said.
   "Fuck. Call me when they get back."
   "Yes sir."