part xxxvii

jungkook looks around yoongi's home in total awe. everything was so neat and bright, the exact opposite of the older boys personal taste, "so this is your house," he says as he walks around the living room area, the boy smiles more when he stumbles upon a childhood picture of yoongi.

"aha, hyungie~" jungkook mumbled quietly grabbing the framed picture from the top of the fireplace to examine it a little more closely, "you were so small and chubby." he coos.

yoongi stressfully runs back into the room and gently takes the picture out of jungkook's hands, "i uh- don't look at this." he tells holding the picture frame closer to his chest, "it's super embarrassing."

"okay, hyungie."

yoongi placed the picture back down on the fireplace face first so that the childhood picture was no longer in anyone's sight. jungkook quietly took a seat on the sofa and waited for yoongi to come back with their drinks and snacks.

"sorry bout' that." yoongi murmurs as he comes from behind and placed their stuff on the coffee table just in front of them, "i just don't like those pictures, i've begged my parents to put it away, but they never listen."

jungkook smiles as he pops some popcorn into his mouth. "it's okay, hyungie. i understand." he says with his mouth still full, "i have stuff like that too, not pictures... but i get it."

yoongi smiles back watching jungkook continue to munch on the popcorn and sip on qoo to clear his throat.

when jungkook was busy stuffing caramel corn into his mouth, yoongi leaned over and pressed a kiss on his again puffed out cheek.

"why are you so perfect?"

a/n+
thought this fic is only going to be fluff? well, you were right. i love angst, but not for this story...maybe.