Thank you

Thank you for getting this story to 4K  Reads.

I never thought that this would happen, I felt honoured to even get 20. I'm so proud and I couldn't have don't this without each and every one of you. Thank you all so much. This means so much. Things aren't easy for everyone all the time, and I love writing and to have so many people come and read and even enjoy what I wrote even if it was for a moment, it means so much to me. When I have bad days thinking of everyone's support, and it helps me even in really hard times. So thank you all so much for getting me far further than I ever could've thought I'd go. This means so much I can't even articulate it. I want you all to tell me if there's anything you'd like to see from me, anything you enjoyed, anything I can work on, I want to hear it all, I value what each and every one of you has to say.

Once again a grand Thank you. This means so much more than I could ever explain. And all the support, you all are so amazing and I wish you all the best, we're all one weird not natural supernatural family, and I'm overjoyed that you all are a part of it.

Thank you for reading, I truly hoped you enjoyed, and I hope to hear from you.

~Thank you all~

-Emily-