"Nightmare"

Y/n pov

"I'm coming Gabe"

You walk out of the bunker and start to walk towards hells location. You walk and it's been a few hours, by now you're sure the boys are awake.

Back in the bunker...

"Dean, where is she? She hasn't been answering her phone and she's nowhere to be found." Sam shouted looking for any signs of struggle.

"Sam, I think we both know what happened." Dean said calmly.

"Y/n has run away to find Gabriel. It's just like when she first found out he was 'dead'." Dean said.

"Only this time she has a location." Sam noted.

"Sam, Dean, I found something." Cas shouted out and they boys came running into the library, inside a book on Gabriel there's a note. It read;
'don't try to stop me. I need to do this. I'm sorry boys.'

"Dammit Y/n." Dean said running a hand through his hair.

"We have to after her." Sam stated getting stuff ready to leave.

"Yeah." Dean agreed. Hoping she wouldn't do anything stupid.

Then there was a crashing sound and Ketch was there hands up in surrender.
The brothers shared glances before cautiously moving towards him.

Y/n pov

It's feels like forever. But You're there the 'gate' to hell.

You walk in several demons attack you. You feel this part of your soul telling you to fight and not run from this unfair fight.

You felt your grip on the blade tighten and you charged forward, the demons topple over and you are victorious, you are almost to where Gabe would be hidden, but then you hear barking charging towards you.

"Hell hounds." You hiss out loud.

One manages to corner you. You panic and it pounced ripping open a section of your leg. You gasp in pain, the blood reveals some prints, you stab it and the growling stops. Black blood covers your blade.

You get to where he should be and you see blood and a trail. You follow the trail to the door back out of hell. Gabe escaped. You smile.

You run as fast as you can back to the bunker. Which isn't that fast because of your leg.

"Come home to me Gabe." You said limping your way to a gas station to hijack a car.

You find a rusty old red pick up truck, you slide in and hot wire it.
Great, it works. You shift so your leg is more comfortable.
You drive for about two hours then dump it and walk the rest of the way.

Sam and dean at the bunker...

"What do you want?" Sam asked

"Protection, from Asmodeus."
Ketch showed a blade that was unfamiliar.

"The archangel blade, and I believe you need this..."

He brought out a brutally injured Gabriel. If Ketch did this he'll have hell to pay.

After their long conversation Gabriel was put into a guest room, well, they talked things out with Ketch, he was also staying with the boys.

After about a day you return.

You just got to the bunker growing quite weak from blood loss.
You open the door and stumble in, Cas is the only one there at the moment. He sees your state and offers to help but you wave him off.