"Revenge"

You walked out to see Sam pacing back and forth.

"What are you doing it's nine in the morning?" You ask.

"Y/n. I uh well the thing is, I got Gabe to talk, but he's too weak to heal himself, I got worried and kept watch."

"Oh, okay. Sam I'm going to get some food for everyone, be back soon. And I won't forget the pie." You said going leaving the bunker.

You walked a little over fifteen minutes before realizing you were covered in your own blood and were slow as all hell.

You turn around and start to walk back as fast as you could.

When you get to the bunker the door is open, you rush in to see Asmodeus and a few demons in the bunker, Sam being held against the wall and Cas with an angel blade to his throat.

"Put it down." You demanded. Pistol in hand.

"Y/n." Sam grunted. Asmodeus snickered and flicked his hand but to his surprise you didn't go flying.

"Hm, strange." He says taking a step closer.

You see Gabriel being pulled out by two demons scared out of his mind.

"Son of a bitch!" You say charging toward the demons holding Gabriel. Asmodeus grabs your arm and throws you onto the ground.

You kick Asmodeus in the face and run towards Gabe. Asmodeus flings you against the wall, successful this time.

"You could be interesting." Asmodeus says caressing your cheek. You take this chance and knee him in the crotch. And stab him in the shoulder with the demon killing knife. Nothing happened.

You take this chance and slip out of his grasp and run towards Gabe killing two demons I your way, scaring the two holding him.

Asmodeus pulls the knife out of his shoulder and hits you in your injured leg.

"Gah, Gabriel." You called out falling to the ground.

Asmodeus kicks you in the stomach for good measure.

"I'm going to enjoy this." Asmodeus snickers before making sure Gabe was watching, He draws a knife into your already injured leg making you hiss in pain, trying not to give Asmodeus the satisfaction of your screams.

"Y/n! Asmodeus, I'll kill you." Sam curses struggling against the wall.

Gabriel hearing and seeing you like this, finds a sudden burst of power and smites the two demons holding his with a click of his fingers.

"No, you can't, I broke you!" Asmodeus yelled, Gabe smiled and snapped causing him to burst into flames.

After it was over Gabriel came down and rushed over to you.

"Heal her." Sam commented.

"I can't I'm not strong enough." Gabe said studying your face, his face full of worry. You laughed to yourself.

"I'm not dying, you two." You tried to sit up but gasped.

"Y/n?" Gabe panicked.

"Gabe, I'm fine, just give me a minute." You huffed catching your breath.

"Gabe, can you help me up?" You ask he nods on three you slowly stand. You cover your wound with your plaid shirt. As you attempted to move forward you tumbled down in Gabriel's arms.

"Here." Gabe picked you up bridal style and walked you to your bed room.

"Gabe, I-" Gabriel stopped you. And set you down on the bed.