"Trust"

Y/n pov

You wake up next to Gabriel. You cuddle close to his body, you hear wings unfolding and see his wing wrap around you. It's huge you want to touch it but don't want to risk bothering him. It's golden like feathers interest you deeply.

"You can touch them." You hear Gabriel snicker behind you.
You pet the feathers and feel and Gabriel moans lightly. You chuckle.
"You like that huh?" You tease. Gabriel lets out a small laugh and grabs you, he straddles you, his golden wings tucked behind him but still visible.

You kiss him and roll him so he's on his back and you're the one straddling him.

"You're something special Y/n." He says smiling. His wings disappear from your view and no longer appear to be there. Just like he normally is.

You smile and stand up you ask Gabriel to leave while you get dressed. When he was gone you looked at yourself in the mirror.

You feel a new-found determination. You get up and get dressed fully 'Winchester uniform' ready.

(Sorry for The interference in the story, but I saw these and though that it'd be a nice idea for what that female 'Winchester uniform' is. So I wanted to say I don't own the art below but that is kinda what I was thinking the reader would be wearing. Change it if you like)

 Change it if you like)

(Sorry for that

(Sorry for that. Enjoy the rest of the story now)

You walk out of you room and see Sam, Dean, Rowena and Gabriel all, fully geared up.

"Ready?" You ask looking at Gabe. He nods and Sam goes down to the 'Dungeon' to get Lucifer.

You hear distant grunts and see Lucifer still bound and forced on his knees.

"Come on guys!" Lucifer yelled. He looked at Everyone in the room until his eyes landed on you. He smirked and licked his lips.

"Oh, Y/n... My, my, Gabriel, is this a brotherly gift?" Lucifer started looking you up and down. Lucifer smirked viscously. Gabriel rolled his eyes and held you closer.