"Breathe"

Y/n pov

You're in a void, just a black nothingness.

"Y/n," You hear a familiar voice. But you can't pin it. This reminded you of the tricks Lucifer played with you in the past. You got annoyed really quick.

"What!?" You yelled annoyed turning around to face the source. You're jaw drops and you look down.

"Y/n." He said more sternly.

"Chuck, I didn't realize it was you." You said slowly looking him in the eyes.

"Y/n, when you met me first as when I pretended to be human, you were kind, and quite easy to get lost in conversations with. When I could feel your souls light, and its darkness." Chuck told you. You were stunned.
"That's why I bet on you." He smiled.

"Bet on me to what!?" You panicked attempting not to show it. You Studied his face.

"On you to be the one to save my family." You stared at him blankly.

"I wasn't strong enough, and I've failed." You looked down and sighed.

"Actually, you're more than strong enough." Chuck laughs and you look at him and you look down ashamed.

"And hey, I can't let you give up that easily." Chuck stated and you gave him a questioning look.

"Where am i?" You ask nervously.

"Apocalypse world's heaven. Or that's where we were. This is one of my safe places I built. A void." Chuck smiled at his work. You smiled at his happiness.

"I heard you by the way." He stated.

"What?" You asked confused.

"When you we're yelling at me for abandoning my sons." You smiled lightly at his word but then frowned.

"Oh..." You looked mad but sad at the same time.

"You didn't apologize..." Chuck noted.

"I meant everything I said. So, there is no apology that has to come from me." You said nervously.

"See. Told ya." Chuck smiled and you tilted your head looking at him weirdly confused.

"What are you-?" Chuck cuts you off.

"If you're brave and strong enough to stand up to me, Michael, and your doubts. You can win. You really do have the soul of a Winchester." He says you smile and You both stand in a warming silence.

"Y/n... Go back to earth and please...Save my family. Save my creation." Chuck said looking into your eyes. Chuck took a step closer and you stepped back, in fear.

"I've messed up, a lot. But, I'm starting to see, I where I was wrong." Chuck said. You walked towards him and stood your ground.

"You mean like abandoning your creations..." You softly point out. Not afraid of him. You're already dead I mean, so, killing you isn't an option... I think... He looks sad and regretful.

"Yes." He said.

But before you could say anything else, Chuck put his hand to your forehead, and you felt so much energy and pain surge through your body. You did one thing you never thought you'd do, you screamed, as your vison turned white.

You woke up, on the ground where you had died, in the Apocalypse world.

"I'm alive... but how..." Your memories start to flood back. You hold your head.

"Chuck." You growled.

You stood up and looked around there is a pool of dried blood. You feel stronger than before you look behind you and see angel wings burned into the ground.