"Lost"

Gabriel's pov
I watched her run off into the caves. As I'm about to run off into the caves after her but Cas stops me. I yell and try to fight to go after Y/n. I'm not strong enough to fight them right now. Y/n. Please be safe.

The man was killed by vampires in the cave it seems. So the girl leads us to the camp. We get stopped by many people holding guns to us. One man runs up to the girl and hugs her.

"They helped me get here. They're looing for Jack and Mary." He nodded and waved for the men to put their guns down.  And motioned for us to follow them.

Mary was at there are Looked stunned to see us. Dean hugged Mary. I looked to her right to see Jack. My nephew. I studied him. Seems to be nothing like his father. Good. I'm snapped out of my thoughts by Cas and Jack loudly discussing Sam. I'm guessing that learning your son and your father had been killed would take a toll on them.

Mary asks about Y/n and I feel my heart skip a beat. Jack stopped fighting and listened in as well. Dean chokes so I step in.

"She ran in after Sam. Weather they are dead or alive is unknown to me. To us." I state. Mary suddenly realises.

"Who is that?" She points to me. I just roll my eyes and look at Cas.

"His name is Gabriel, He's Jack's uncle." Dean explains.

"The archangel." Mary whispers. I nod and Jack steps towards me.

"You're my family? You know my father?" Jack asks. I nod.

"Jack. It's nice to finally meet you." I say holding out my hand. Jack hugs me instead. I give a light laugh for I'm broken by the thought of Y/n being dead.

As we're all taking and getting ready to head back we hear shouting from behind us and all five of us run towards it. Then we see it. Sam. Lucifer and Y/n...

Y/n pov
We're at the camps entrance but being yelled at to stay where we are by the guards we listen.

You see Mary, Jack, Dean, Cas and Gabe all around a corner and stop when they see you three. Gabe takes some steps forward and you just stop.

"Gabe!?" You shout and run towards him. You run into Gabes arms and hold him close to you.

"Don't leave me like that again. Please?" Gabe asked quietly and you nodded and Kissed him. He kisses back. Oh, how you misses his sweet sugar laced lips.

Sam along with Lucifer walked over to Dean and Mary. Cas took Lucifer very harshly by the arm.

"I brought Sam back." Dean looks stunned.

"Why?" He growls.

"All I want is a chance to get to know my son. Sam has a good relation ship with Jack thought I might be helpful. Become a part of the team." You growls lowly and Lucifer looks over at you and you give him a warning glare. He chuckles.

"You have to where theses." Dean grabbed the angel cuffs and cuffed Lucifer.

After most of the heat settles You and Jack talk for a bit.

"So you're dating Gabriel." Jack asks you laugh and nod.

"Yes. We dated a long time ago but some stuff ripped us apart." You say looking at Lucifer in the cuffs with Cas.

"And Lucifer, hurt the both of you." You nod and bite your lip.

"There's good in him. I have to believe there is a little good in everyone. But don't confuse that with trust. He needs to earn that. But bring back Sam isn't even a dent." You say looking at Lucifer still.

"He has a lot to make up for." You pause and turn to face Jack fully.

"You are nothing like him. And I couldn't be prouder of who you are." You hug Jack and he hugs back.

"Y/n when I was with all of you. You were like a mother to me. So, thank you." You tear up at Jacks words.

"Jack remember to just be who you feel like you are. I'm always here. And I will support you for all your life." He smiles and nods.

You tell him you're going to talk to Mary and Bobby. Jack nods and goes to find Sam.

"Bobby, Mary." You greet them. Mary hugs you. You flinch. But soon hug back.

"You helped Sam. You were willing to die for him. So thank you." Mary lets you go and you smile. You hug bobby.

"I know, you're not our bobby, but just thank you." You let go of him, he smiles and pats your hair.

"From what Mary told me you really help those idjits." Bobby laughed looking over at Dean and Sam. You laugh and nod.

"Y/n? what's with this Gabriel character and you?" He asks you smirk and know that he'd seen you and Gabe make out.

"We're sorta together. Like we have been for quite some time..." You look over at Gabriel with his brother and see them talking along with Jack.

"I'm gonna go check on them." You say. Bobby and Mary nod.

You see Lucifer and Gabe talking and Jack walks towards you away from them.

"Y/n... Why is Lucifer so hated?" Jack asks so confused.

"Jack, Lucifer has done many horrible things, he had his own ideas and tried to distort all of human kind because of his ideas. But when he was cast out it was too late. He couldn't accept that his father loved something other than him." You look at Gabriel then Jack.

"Reasons I hate him, is... He took Sam to hell with him, Sam was tortured so bad by Lucifer in hell.... But the main reason I hate him is he took Gabriel away from me for years, he was the one who made Asmodeus..." You looked at Jack and how he was concerned for you, he must have seen how you really felt after Gabe had 'died'.

"Lucifer can be good if he chooses. I believe that there is a part of him that cares. But he still can't be trusted. So That good will fade the more he slides away from our trust. But there are some things I'm not sure I can forgive him for." You state and Jack nods he hugs you and you tense up.

"You, are so full of love and pain. I can feel it. I just thought you could use this." Jack said before letting go. You smile and mouth the words thank you.

Gabriel leaves Lucifer alone. And you walk towards him.

"Y/n. what a surprise." Lucifer said wiping what looked to be tears. Before resting his arms back on the old pickup truck, he was beside.

"Lucifer...Why do you hate humanity so much?" You ask him putting your hand over his. He turns to look at you, He looks soft but his face goes back to normal and faces forward into the woods.

"They're imperfect. They destroy everything. And yet Dad loves them?"

"But, Angels are imperfect. Demons are imperfect. Your father is imperfect. And all those imperfections in something, makes them perfect." You pause. "Perhaps that's what your father saw in humanity. He also saw the good in you being swallowed by your hatred and jealousy for humans. I don't think what happened to you was just. But, when you were almost human, 'Weak' people helped you and others didn't." You move your hand from his to your own.

"How is that different from heaven and hell? Some help others and some don't. But that doesn't mean there's not good. It just means it's hidden." You say before walking away leaving Lucifer to think. You feel like something bad is about to happen.

You find Gabriel alone and you sit beside him.

"Gabe, you need to talk to me you now." You say whilst resting your head on his shoulder.

"My brother still can't come to the fact that he made mistakes that caused him to be where he is. He can't accept that a large part of this is his fault." Gabe said well holding you hand.

"Gabe it's okay. We'll both be okay." You comfort him. You both sit beside each other holding hands. Waiting for Sam and Dean to come up with our next course of action.

(Sorry for taking so long to update. I hope you enjoy this chapter. And I wish you all the best.)