"Wings end"

Y/n pov

You walk to the bunker tired. You open the door it wasn't locked like it normally would be. You open it and lock it quickly.

You run down the stairs and Rowena casts a spell throwing you against the wall.

Rowena's pov

I watch the boys all leave, off on the hunt for Michael. I can't believe Y/n's gone.

She was kind. Strong and brave. She had no fear. When she fainted, it was the first time in a while that I was so concerned for someone.

Her health was poor, all the pain and drinking. I wish I could tell her that...

I hear the bunker door open I stand. As so as the person was in sight I threw a spell to pin them to the wall.

"Rowena it's me! Y/n!" I heard them shout. I looked at you and released you. Y/n....

"Y/n?" I ask. The girl nods.

"But how?" I ask. Jack brought Cas back. But he was an angel. Y/n was created in the specific eyes of Chuck.

"It's a long story." She says. You stop.

"Tell me." I say. After that Y/n sat down.

Y/n told me everything, that she could remember, including that she is now an archangel, of sorts.

"That is a lot dearie." I say looking down at my hands.

"Rowena, I need to get to Gabriel, right now. Where is he? Why was the door unlocked?" You asked panicked.

"They left. They went to find and fight lucifer and Michael. Whom have landed on earth." I answered.

"Rowena, I need the address." I nod and gives it to her.

"Y/n, please be careful." I warned her. She smiled.

"Always." Y/n said.

Before she teleported to the given address.

"No. I can't." I say.

"Lucifer is out there." I point out. But Y/n is out there even after what Michael did.

"Ugh! I'm going to do it anyway, aren't I?" I growl.

"I need to make sure those idiots are safe." I say running up the stairs.

"I'm going to follow, Y/n and the boys to the devil. Smart!" I yell at myself before hoping in one of the bunkers cars and driving off as fast as I could go.

Y/n pov

After you teleport away you find yourself in the woods again. I suck at teleporting still ugh.

You hear sounds of fighting and you run towards it. It sounds like Gabriel. You run faster.

You asses the situation, it's seems Gabriel is winning. He has a chance for the last strike.