"Wayward angel"

(I don't own video above but I just love it so much I had to share. This will make sense later. Maybe)

You look around you see Michael and Lucifer and Gabe fighting. You try to get in their way and break them up but they faze through you.

"Stop! Please!" You yell but to no avail.

You scream and feel immense power inside you. You scream at them to stop and smash you fist into the ground. The plain black background fades away like broken glass alone with the three Archangels you love and care for.

You look around and see only black. You curl up into a ball and cry. Hoping to be out of this nightmare.

You felt heat on your cheeks and a cool breeze. You feel yourself fade out of your dream. And you wake up on Gabes shoulder. With tears running down your cheeks.

"Y/n, I know you don't want to right now. But when we get back the bunker. Please tell me what's going on. What nightmares you've been having."

"Gabe, I promise we will when we get back home." You promise putting your hand on his.

Gabriel cups your cheeks and wipes your tears away with his thumbs. Gabriel slowly and  passionately kisses you, and you kiss him back. You only break apart for some air, before going back into the kiss.

You wish that this moment could last forever but you know you need to talk to Sam and Dean.

"Gabe I'm gonna find Sam and Dean."
He nods and winks at you. You giggle and he sits in comfortable darkness of the shack. You hesitantly walks out to find Sam, Jack and Dean all talking. You run up to join them.

"Hey, guys, what's our next move?" You asked looking at Sam.

"We have to get Charlie and Ketch." Dean replied.

"Great. I'll-" Sam stopped you. You gave him a pissed off look. And he just gave you a reassuring one.

"We need you too stay with Lucifer, Gabe, Mary and the camp. You might be the only one that they both listen to." Sam stated. You looked down and Back at Lucifer at the cars then to Gabe in the small dark wood hut.

"Fine." You say reluctantly. Sam pulls you into a hug.

"Hey, Y/n, I need to tell you something." Sam motioned for you to follow him and walked a fair distance away from the others and he leaned down and whispers in your ear.

"I heard you. When we're in the caves. Y/n. You could've died but risked it in attempt to save me. Thank you." Sam stood up fully again and you hugged him tightly.

"Sam you and Dean are like brothers to me." You told him.

You stopped hugging Sam and looked over at Dean and Jack.

"Go kick some angel ass." You sighed looking at Sam again.

"Always. Keep Jack safe." Sam said looking over at Jack.

"Always." You lightly punch Sam's arm and make a motion for him to go over to Dean Cas and Jack.

"Jack!" You call out. Jack trots over to you.

"Jack... have you talked to Gabriel yet?" You ask looking at his expression.

"Yes. Though, he didn't seem happy to meet me." Jack stated seeming disappointed about their encounter. You put your hand on his shoulder and he look at you.

"Yes. You see, Lucifer has caused him great pain. So, seeing his brothers son must bring some caution in his mind. He'll adjust." You promised and Jack smiled and nodded.