Meticulously misunderstood

Start from the beginning

Whatever Y/N was saying was really frustrating. She very well knows how to get on my nerves. Clever bitch! How is she not even ashamed of her actions? This is so absurd.

I kept a poker and she did not affect that. I expected her to be confused or curious about my expressions but still no reaction. I scoffed and said

"What else can be expected from you?"

She looked at me and said

"True though," She said shrugging

My blood was boiling. She is so unabashed. She just directly admitted whatever she had done. I must say this girl has got great guts.

I scoffed

"So why are you here again?" She asked with an annoying voice

"Oh me...I came to request you to leave the guys abroad, alone" I said sarcastically

She chuckled. I was really confused now. Does she not have feelings or something? I mean how heartless is she? Not a single word from me affects her.

"Unfortunately, request not accepted!"

I was getting anxious now. Why can't he just leave me alone? Now he is coming up to me and asking to leave the guys abroad alone. I wish I could throw my phone on his face.

"Unfortunately, request not accepted," I said with a smirk

I could see a frown form on his face and that was when he burst out.

"YOUR SUCH A HEARTLESS AND SHAMELESS GIRL!!! YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH YOU MADE ME SUFFER THESE YEARS! NOW YOU KNOW WHY WE BROKE UP YET INSTEAD OF APOLOGISING, YOU ARE HERE BEING PROUD OF YOUR DEEDS AS IF YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING!!!!!!!!" He screamed

'I have not done anything Jungkook, it's you who is assuming everything without even bothering to ask' I thought

As much as I wanted to express my thoughts in words but I could not. He cannot always be spoon-fed. The day he finds out himself, that day it will be proven that he never actually trusted me and I am impatiently waiting for that day.

I saw his eyes went red due to anger. I restrained my tears with a lot of difficulties but had no other option. I looked at him with a cold expression then looked away.

"DON'T YOU HAVE A FUCKING VOICE!? SPEAK UP!" He screamed

I was still not speaking. He then came towards me and harshly grabbed my shoulders. I was a little taken aback by his actions but managed a poker face in front of him. His eyes were terribly red, he was that angry. We kept staring at each other intensely. For a moment the only thing my eyes could see were his eyes.

My heart sunk.

Suddenly tears started to drop from his eyes. My eyes softened and his grip on my shoulder loosened.

"Why?" He softly whispered

I looked at him and eventually, my tears came down.

"Why? Why? Did you have to do this to me? Was I not good enough that you had to do such things? Was I not taking care of you?" He said with a cracking voice

I wanted to shake my head but refrained. I was quite amazed at my self-control. I kept still with my tears silently flowing down my cheeks.

"Speak up Y/N..." He calmly

I looked at the window avoiding his question. Since I was not looking I didn't notice a change in his gaze. Again, he harshly pulled my chin so that I look at him. Although my face was facing him my eyes kept wandering to different places except for his eyes.

He cupped my cheeks to have my full attention.

"Now answer my questions!" He commanded

I was still quiet. He screamed again asking me to speak up. I yet did not. He kept on repeating to speak up.

"Y/N I am asking you one last time.
ANSWER.MY.QUESTIONS!!!!" He said

I still did utter anything. Suddenly he yanked my shoulders.

I felt a stinging pain on my cheeks, the sound echoed through the entire room and my cheeks had a print of five fingers in them.

I looked at him with pain in my eyes. His eyes widened in shock.

"How dare you?" I said shaking in anger.

I got really frustrated and pushed him away from me. I got off my bed and was about to leave the hospital room.

As I was near the doorknob, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him.

"Go to hell!" I said in a stern voice

"I-I am sorry," He said

"I wish a sorry could fix everything!!" I said

"Then you would have said it right?" He said rolling his eyes

I laughed in disbelief and pushed him off me.

"I told you I did not cheat on you!!! You did not agree with me. Now when I am saying what you want me to say why are you bothering me!?!? And how dare you slap me?!" I shouted

"Because I know you did... I have proof" He said sternly

"Then you have your answers! Now fuck off" I said and yanked his hand away.

I turned to leave but he pulled me again.

Before I could say anything, I felt his body press against mine and him snaking his arm around my waist, the other one on my cheeks. Within a matter of seconds, I got the touch of something soft on my lips.

 Within a matter of seconds, I got the touch of something soft on my lips

(EDITED)