Honeymoon

Next morning
*Maddie*
I wake up, immediately knowing that I am alone in the bed. It is early morning. We spend all of yesterday in San Francisco, were we had a stop to refill the plane and now we have spend another night flying to our destination.

After stretching I get out of bed and quickly dress, wondering where Tom is. Today there are no sounds from the cabin. So I open the door and walk in. And there he is, in one of the seats with Anele curled up on his lap, both of them sound asleep.

I can't help smiling, they are both looking so adorable and my heart is feeling like it could burst with love for my little family. I quickly snap a picture, putting it as the background for my phone and sharing it with the caption 'my beautiful family'.

Sitting down beside them Tom starts to stir, opening his eyes to look at me and yawning. "Oh hi cookie, is it morning already ?"

"Still early, but yeah morning. Why are the two of you sleeping here ?" I reach out to gently stroke Anele's soft cheek.

"She had a nightmare". He say, moving a bit, probably sore from sitting in the same position for a long time. "I heard Vera walk around with her in here, trying to calm her. So I got in here and took over. Send Vera back to bed. We must have fallen asleep".

I lean in to kiss him softly. "You are the best father ever Tom, you know that right ?"

"He really is great with her, isn't he ?" Vera's voice sound softly behind us. "Morning".

"Morning Vera". I say. Honestly her looks and her friendliness towards Tom still makes me a little uneasy. But she actually seems like a nice person.

Anele start stirring, and Tom gently lift her to sit up. "Morning sunshine. You are waking just in time to watch the landing".

I look out the window, seeing a lushious Island come into view below us. "Where are we Tom, am I allowed to know now ?"

"Welcome to laucala island". Tom gestures with his hand as the plane touches down on a private airstrib.

Vera looks at him with huge eyes. "It's in Fiji right, it's like this very exclusive private Island. Oh wow Tom.. so romantic".

"And expensive". I look at him.

He shrugs. "I wanted to spoil you and Anele. And here we can be totally private, we have our own mountain villa".

"You really do spoil us Tom". I lean in to kiss him. "Thank you boo".

As we exit the plane a young man in a snappy uniform is bowing to us. "Welcome to Laucala Island Mr and Mrs Hiddleston. I am Ratu Your personal liaison".

"Well Thank you Ratu". Tom say shaking his hand. "Just say Tom, this is my wife Maddie, our little girl Anele and her nanny Vera".

I step up to shake his hand. "Nice to meet you Ratu".

"Oh my honour Mrs.. Maddie". He say with a kind of shy grin. "Come .. come.. I'll take you up to Your villa. I'll have someone bring up Your luggage".

He leads the way to a luxurious jeep and opens the door. Me and Tom takes the backseat with Anele and Vera gets in up in front beside Ratu.

Anele is happily clapping her hands as we drive to the villa and I look around in awe. "Oh this is so breathtaking".

"It is beautiful". Tom say with a happy smile.

"Here is Your villa". Ratu proudly states, as he drives up to stop in front of 3 thatched huts, that is connected.

Vera breathes out softly. "Oh it is so romantic and beautiful".

"Come come.. let me show you everything". Ratu say smiling brightly and leads the way.

First we enters the big middle hut. It has a luxurious living room area and a small kitchen, shocked with different drinks, fresh fruit and snacks.

I am squeezing Tom's hand as we all look around. Anele is sitting on Tom's arm with huge eyes, pointing at everything, constantly saying. "See papa, see papa".

"Yeah it's pretty right Mwana ?" He smiles so happily and I have no doubt that he already loves her like was she his own.

"Over here is the smaller cabin". Ratu walks out an opening and up a small walkway to a smaller hut.

Tom puts down Anele. "Go ahead sweetie, this is Your hut".

"Mine ? For me ?" She looks up at Tom with huge eyes.

"For as long as we are here on holiday, it's Your hut". He say with a nod, making her squeal and run through the door.

As I enter she is bouncing on the bed, and I hurriedly call. "Anele sweetie, don't jump on the bed".

But Ratu just smiles. "Let her jump all she wants, she should enjoy herself too".

"So you think I can sleep in here with you ?" Vera says sitting down on the bed.

"Yeeeaah". Anele says happily. "Vea sleep here".

Ratu walks to the door. "If you come this way I'll show you to the main bedroom".

"My room..". Anele say, clearly wanting to stay in her room.

Vera smiles. "Just go, I'll stay here with her, give you some time to settle in and such".

We follow Ratu back down to the main hut and through an opening on the other side, down a small path to the last hut.

"Very romantic and private". Ratu say opening the door. "Perfect for honeymoon".

I gasp lightly. It is luxurious, light and romantic, but kept to fit with the native looking hut and the nature outside. One side of the hut is open with a view over the ocean. "Oh it's so perfect".

"I will leave you two, and go make sure the luggage is brought up here". Ratu say smiling.

Tom shakes his hand, and I know he is handing him a probably hefty tip. "Just tell them to put it in the main room. I think we are going to relax a bit".

Hmm good one Mr Hiddleston. I can't help smirking at him. I am pretty sure resting is the farthest from his mind right now. But Ratu don't seem to notice, he just bows slightly and leaves us alone.