Mommy and daddy time

*Zac*
As I peek into the nursery, Dahlia is still breastfeeding Stella and I watch them with a smile on my face. There is nothing more beautiful than this, my wonderful wife feeding our precious little girl.

I know Dahlia was trying to wind me up, and well it kind of worked. But unfortunately for her, I am back in control of myself now and I plan on enjoying her fully now I can finally do that again.

Stella lets go of the nipple and the next second I am almost hit by a spurt of milk. "Hey, no sharp shooting in here".

"Whoops sorry, there is a a lot of pressure on here". She giggles.

"You can say that again, those are dangerous". I say grinning. They are in more than one way. Honestly I have never been one of those men who can't keep his eyes of a pair of boobs. But I have to admit that I find hers rather mesmerising at the moment. "Here let me burp her".

I gently lift of Stella placing her on a cloth on my shoulder, gently rubbing her back. Watching Dahlia put in the pads and close up her nursing bra. "Come on jelly bean, give daddy a big burp".

"Zac stop ogling my boobs". She sends me a.. shy look.. which is very unlike her. "They are so .. unattractive.. all blown up and veiny".

"Darling stop that.. they are not unattractive in any way. First of all they are beautiful and perfect because they are feeding our little girl.. secondly I think they are rather.. sexy too".

She bites her lip. "Oh you always know how to make a woman feel better. Maybe I should get a breast pump, donate some of the milk to the local hospital. She is never able to empty them".

"I think it sounds like a great idea darling". I tell her with a smile. Bouncing Stella slightly and it is instantly rewarded with a huge burp. "Good girl.. hope there wasn't spit up with that".

Dahlia comes over, looking at my back. "No you are good, no spit up and she is almost sleeping".

"To bed you go jelly bean". I say, gently placing her in her crib, pulling the small blanket over her. "Now be a good girl and give mom and dad a couple of hours okay ?"

"A couple of hours ?" Dahlia looks at me with wide eyes and flushed cheeks.

I nod, giving her a sly smile. "A couple of hours darling".

*Dahlia*
He pushes the door to our bedroom shut, and then he has me roughly by the shoulders, pressing me against the wall. "Baby, you have no idea how badly I want you".

"I might have some idea." I whisper, pulling him against me. He makes a small sound and then his lips is on mine. He presses his body against me and I can already feel his erection through his pants. I moan against his lips and grab his hips to pull him closer to me. His hands pushes up my shirt and as his fingertips graces my skin, I feel like I am on fire. My breath caught in my throat and all I want is to rip all of my clothes off and fuck him senseless. "Babe..." I moan as he move from kissing my lips to kissing my neck. I stand there helpless, clinging to his back as he grinds himself into my leg. It is almost painful, but it feels so good. "Move".

I push him away from me and slam him into the opposite wall. A small look of surprise cross his face before he smiles and pull me to him. I bite his lower lip, sucking it into my mouth and feel his cock twitch through his pants. I smile and slip my hand between us, wrapping my fingers around it, squeezing. He groan in response and I release him. I run my hands up his chest slowly, pulling his t-shirt up as I feel my way over his body. He stands there and watches me, a weird look on his face.

"What?" I ask, pulling the shirt over his head.

"You have no idea how much I missed this. And you have no idea how beautiful you are". I shake my head slightly at his words and can feel myself blushing. He grab my hand and pull me towards the bed, pushing me down gently. He sits on the end of the bed and start to remove his hiking boots.