Zac's big premiere

*Dahlia*
"Are you ready to wow the masses ?" Zac ask as we drive up in front of the red carpet.

I nod and breathe in. "As ready as I will ever be".

"We better get out first.. you are the star tonight". Tom say sending Zac a smile and sliding to the door.

When it opens he gets out and then reach in to help Maddie out.

I look at Zac, he is wetting his lips and fiddling with his hands. I grab his hands. "Are you nervous love ?"

"Actually yeah". He looks at my hands. "I should be used to this by now, but this is it, isn't it.. this is were I rise or fall.. this movie is it for me".

"And you are going to be a smash hit". I gently stroke his cheek. "Everyone is going to love it".

He takes a deep breath. "Thanks darling, it means a lot that you believe in me".

"Always Zac, even more than you do yourself". I say giving him a quick kiss.

He steps out, holding out a hand to me that I take, stepping out beside him, into the hustle and bustle of a red carpet.

Zac is kind of clutching my arm. A little down the line I see Tom charming some reporters as Maddie stands by his side, looking like a goddess.

"Zac, I am okay. Go do Your thing, go wow them". I say padding his arm.

"Are you sure ? You are the most important thing here". He say looking at me and I nod.

I watch as he goes talk to fans and reporters, staying a bit in the background. This is his night and he need to shine. And he does, I am so proud of him, watching him in his element, being charming, gracious and oh so handsome.

Part of me just want to like shout out loud 'that is my man, ain't I a lucky woman'. And I truly feels like the most blessed woman in the World being his.

Then the two kids from the movie Asher and Jack shows up and Zac introduces me to them and their familie. They are so sweet and it is clear to see that they all get along very well. There is such an energy between them.

Jack elbows Zac, grinning cheekily. "You used Your superpowers right ? I mean to score her, because she is so out of Your league".

"Oh she is, but won't tell her, she haven't seemed to notice". Zac say smiling at me.

Jack wiggles his eyebrows. "So if you get rid of that knucklehead call me".

"Get lost Jack". Zac say, pushing him playfully towards his parents. "Flirting with my wife, Sorry but she is not into guys who still has a Superman pj".

"Actually I think Superman pj's are cool". I say giggling. They are so cute.

Zac shakes his head, rolling his eye. "Do not.. Seriously do not get him started love".

"Sorry Z-man I think Your beautiful wife has the hots for me and my Superman pj's". Jack is grinning like the cheshire cat, until his mom drags him of, telling him to behave.

"Sorry love, hard to resist a man who has a Superman pj". I say still giggling.

Zac makes a face. "I actually have Batman boxers, do that work too ?"

"Oh yes, it most definitely does".

*Maddie*
"Tom". A young woman appears out of the throng and throws her arms around his neck and immediately I know has to be Mary, the woman spearheading tonight charity with Zac's sister Shekinah.

"Maddie. Oh darling you look gorgeous". She gives me a quick hug. "You must come meet everyone while Tom finish up these dreadful interviews. They can't believe someone finally got a ring on this one".

I shoot a panicked glance at Tom. Who shrugs and send me a 'Sorry-but-this-is-how she-is' look and let Mary leeds me over to a group of young women, all expensively dressed and groomed to perfection.

Mary makes hasty introductions. Most of them seems nice enough, except one, I Think her name was Bernice, and she is kind of glaring at me.

"Well, Well we had all started believing that Tom might be gay". She say snidely, concealing the rancor with a large fake smile.

Mary pout at her.

"Bernice, behave yourself. It's obvious he has excellent taste in women. He was just waiting for the right one to come along and it wasn't you".

Bernice blushes the same colour as her dress and so does I. Could this be any more uncomfortable ?

"Ladies, if I can just claim my fiance back please ?" Snaking his arms around my waist, Tom pulls me to his side. All the women flush, grin and fidget, as his dazzling smile do what it always does. Mary glances at me and roll her eyes, making me giggle.

"Lovely to meet you all". I say as he drags me away.

"Thank you". I mouth to Tom as we are some distance away.

"I saw that Bernice was with Mary. She is one nasty piece of work". He slides his arm around me.

"Well she likes you". I mutter dryly.

He shudder. "Well, the feeling is certainly not mutual. Come, let me introduce you to some people".