Being a real man

*Tom*
I said that I don't want strippers. But honestly I feel caught between a rock and a hard place. I don't really want to make a scene or make people feel bad. But I don't like this and I know it would hurt Maddie. What do I do ?

Stefan is whooping as she walks towards me swaying to the music. So are a couple of the other guys. Most are watching her. And it's okay, I mean if watching is all you do, but it's not for me. She is pretty, but not my type.

Ben is looking rather uncomfortable. Tom Holland is blushing and looks like he isn't knowing what to do or where to look. Zac is standing out to the side, his arms crossed and looking away.

I look down wetting my lips. Fuck I want this to stop so badly. But I have never been good at things like this. I mean it might be weird my work considered, but I don't like drawing attention to myself. Not the kind needed to stop this.

"Hi big boy". She purrs as she reach me. "Having a last night of fun before a lifetime of only one woman".

"No". I stutter, feeling my face flush.

She turns to wiggle her backside, only clad in a skimpy thong at me, way to close. And I instinctively pull away.

She turns again, placing her hands on my chest, trying to unbutton my shirt. "Let's get some of this clothes of you".

Suddenly the music stops very abruptly. "This stops now".

*Zac*
I had seen Tom squirm and looking more and more uncomfortable. But I know him, he doesn't want to cause a scene or make others feel bad. So I decided to take it on me. Also I have no desire to watch this and I know it would hurt Maddie.

"Hey you can't do that". Stefan say.

I turn to glare at him. "Oh believe me I just did".

"I agree with Zac, this was a bad choice Stefan. You should have known Tom didn't want this". Ben say.

I walk over to the door were a small mousy looking woman is holding a robe. I expect her to be Gingers helper. "Here give that to me".

She hands me the robe and I go to wrap it around Ginger. "Sorry darling, but you see our groom isn't really into this kind of thing. Sorry for Your trouble".

"Oh well, too bad I came all this way for nothing". She say disappointed.

"You are welcome to stay and get a drink and some snacks after you get dressed, as a compensation". I say, trying to be friendly. I mean it's not her fault that Stefan is an idiot.

She smile at me. "Thank you". Then she walks over to her friend and they disappear.

I walk over to Tom, who are standing by the bar. "Are you okay Tom ? I hope it was okay for me to step in. I..".

"Thank you Zac.. Thank you so much". I am cut of by Tom hugging me. "You really saved my arse there".

"Oh it's nothing Tom. You would have done the same for me". I say, knowing he would.

Tom Holland comes over. He looks a bit unsteady on his feet. "That was cool Zac.. takes some huge balls".

"Uhh thanks, I think". I say, watching him grin stupidly and sway on his feet. "You know what, I think it's time for you to go home".

"Yeah.. you might be right". He turns so fast he almost fall.

I catch him. "Come on kid, let me help you get a car".

When I come back into the room after getting the kid in a car home, Ginger and her friend is back. They are dancing in the middle of the room. Ginger is wearing a very tight and low cut black dress, looking like fake snake skin. And she is dancing very provocative, having the attention of several men, including Stefan.

I am unsure if I should stop this. But it isn't my party and well if the men wants to stare at some cheaply dressed bleached out women, well.. their choice.

"Come here dance with me handsome". She grabs my hand as I am walking past her.

I pull my hand away. "No thank you".

She steps closer, her hand running up my chest. "Come on, just because the groom is pussy whipped you don't have to be. We don't have to dance, we could do more fun things".

"Please take Your hands of me and no thank you. I am a married man, but even if I wasn't I still wouldn't be interested. Maybe you better settle the finances with Stefan and leave". I say before stepping back and walking away.

"Seriously, you said no to tap that ? Are you crazy ?" Stefan says walking past me to follow the two women outside.

I roll my eyes, but Tom answers for me. "It's call style and class, maybe you should look it up".

"Thanks Tom". I send him a small smile after Stefan has left, muttering to himself.

"Well just saying the truth. You really have stepped up tonight. I mean I knew you were a great guy, but this, Dahlia would be so proud to hear how you have acted today". He pad my shoulder.

I actually feel my cheeks go warm. The alcohol might play a part in it. "Oh nothing special really. Just what every decent person would do".

"Well, not to many decent people around then". Tom say with a smile. "You should be proud. I need the bathroom and then I think I will be a total bore and go home".

"Not a bore.. sensible.. I actually think I will call it a night too". I tell him. I am not in the mood for any more partying.

Tom walks out and I go to grab my jacket. But then I hear a woman yelling angrily and two seconds later Stefan comes stomping in. "What is happening Stefan ?"

"I am not paying that whore, she didn't do her job and she won't even let me touch those tits". He stomps by, looking angry.

The mouse friend comes running in. "Please, you need to come. He hit her. She told me to get you as you are the only decent guy here. Please come".

"Fuck". I mutter and hurry with her. I mean this could get Tom in so much trouble in the media. I need to see if I can do something to help.

She is sitting against the wall, covering her face. If he hurt her we can't just make it go away, he need to pay. I squat down in front of her. "Hey Ginger, are you okay ?"