Chapter Seventy-One.

Start from the beginning

Dear Mi Amor, Demetria.

I hate to write this without a verbal goodbye. I watched you cover your eye up for a whole week, I watched you lie to your parents and your friends about what happened, I shouldn't of let that happen I should've told them from the start. I wish I could put into words how sorry I am for ever hurting you in that way, for ever taking your authority the last think I want is you to be scared of me. If you haven't worked out by now, I found somewhere to live. I've been moving myself in this past week. I won't be giving you my address because I don't want you to find me. You're a lot better without me, you'll find your forever in someone else. I promise. Demi, you showed me I have reasons I should love myself. Don't try and find me, please.
I love you always.
Best wishes forever, Sophia.

I feel my tears drop on the paper. I put it in the envelope and give Demi her house key back. I take it through to her room and leave the note on my pillow. I kiss her forehead before getting up, I wipe my tears away. I jog down the stairs and put my things in my car. I put Jax in the passenger seat "Goodbye my babies" I say to Batman and Ella before closing the door. I get in the car and speed off down the drive and to the new apartment.

I unpack everything and I get a text

From: Demi Lovato
Don't do this.

*I'm sorry.

"Soph?" I hear a voice ring through the apartment as I'm in the studio "Yup" I say "Why did you and Demi breakup?" Marissa asks "The truth, please" She asks... I sigh and ask her to sit down.. I start explaining the situation "I hit her" I say "I hit the person I'm supposed to love. The sad thing is she forgave me. She said it wouldn't break us but I couldn't stay there" I state. She looks at me as I cry "She forgave you Sophia. Don't beat yourself up" She says, I sigh "I can't not" I say wiping my tears.

"Sophia sweetheart What brings you here?" Demi's parents ask. I have told everyone it was me that caused Demi's face, including my parents but I have yet to tell Demi's family."Can you guys sit down, please" I ask, they frown "Demi's not pregnant is she?" They ask, I chuckle and shake my head "So, I know you all are wondering why I'm here, Demi doesn't know I'm here" I say. Marissa is on her phone texting. She looks up "Demi and I broke up, around a week and a half ago" I state, they frown "What? Why?!" They ask "Demi's eye.. It didn't come from training bjj" I state looking down, tears clearly forming "Then what did it come from?" Dallas asks "M-Me" I state, I hear a gasp. "Excuse me?" Eddie says "I-it was me. We were fighting" I state. "Get out" I hear Dianna say. I nod and Marissa and I go to the door. "How dare you lay a single hand on my sister in a negative way" Dallas says "Dallas- im sorry" I state "We thought you were different, but you're not. You're disgusting. How fucking dare you?" She states. I let her have her words until I feel a fist connect with my face "Fuck" I groan as I feel blood splat from my mouth. I stand there "You hurt her and now I will fucking hurt you" I hear her say, I look at her "Do it. I deserve it" I say to her. I'm too focused on Dallas' next hit. She punches me again and that makes me tumble "Never fucking touch my sister again" She states "Dallas stop hitting her" Dianna says "Stop mom" Dallas states as she goes again, third time lucky "Sophia hit back. Don't just take it" Marissa says "I deserve it" I say. I spit the blood out and Dallas hits once more and that knocks me onto the ground. I hear someone yell "What the fuck are you doing?" I hear an angry Texan accent say. I look up through blurred vision "Demi?" We all say apart from Marissa. Demi pushes Dallas over "Ever lay a hand on her again and I will fuck you up" She states "Demi, it's fine" I state. Marissa gets me up. "Demi are you forgetting she hit you?!" Dallas, Dianna and Eddie say. "But I forgave her. She didn't mean to hurt me, she wouldn't ever intentionally hurt me. I'm serious Dallas. If you ever lay a hand on her again, I will not hesitate. That goes for all of you. Sophia never meant to hurt me. You meant to hurt her Dallas. She never explained how she was apologising in her sleep for hitting me, she never mentioned how she cried herself to sleep thinking I wouldn't hear. She is sorry" I hear Demi say. I look away as I wipe the blood from my mouth "I'm sorry I hurt her" I say "Sophia. Shut up you don't owe them an explanation." Demi says. I nod and close my mouth "We, we didn't know I'm sorry" Dianna says. Demi shakes her head as she gives Dallas a dirty look. "Drive her car to her apartment, I'll follow you" Demi asks Marissa. Marissa nods and I go to follow Marissa. Until I feel a hand grab mine "You're coming with me" Demi says. I just nod and follow her to her car. She puts me in the car as I fell quite hard on my ribs. She gets in and speeds off not looking at her parents house "Why didn't you hit back?" She asks "She's your sister and I deserved it" I say. She shakes her head "No you didn't Sophia" She says "Why did you go? We had a story that fit" She states "Because it wasn't fair to lie to them" I say "They helped me and loved me a lot. I had to be honest" I state, she nods. We stop at a stop light Marissa in my car in front of us. She turns my face "Your eye and face is so bad" She says "Thanks" I say, she smiles "You know what I mean" she says.

"I've gotta go meet Nick, I'll be back later Sophia. Bye Demi" Marissa says, I nod and Demi and I say goodbye. "Where do you keep your first aid kit?" She asks "Bathroom, I think" I state, she nods and walks "Wheres the bathroom" She laughs "The door on the right" I laugh. She comes back with the first aid kit. She sits facing me on the table. She begins wiping the blood from my nose and under my eye "God it's so sore" I state "I'm not surprised you took a few punches" She replies "I'm sorry she did that" Demi sighs "It's okay, I told you I deserve it" I say, she shakes her head "You don't. I meant what I said if she touches you again" Demi says. I nod. She puts butterfly stitches on my cheek. She kisses my cheek "Sorry" She says pulling away. She moves closer to me and leans closer to me "Can I?" She whispers "Mhm" I hum. She connects our lips and it becomes quite passionate quite quickly. She stands up and pulls me with her. She swipes everything off the cabinet and spins me round and grabs me by my thighs and sits me on the cabinet. She lifts my shirt up and throws it behind her. She moves her lips to my neck and bites down a little, I lean my head back.

"Are you okay?" She asks "Mhm" I say as she again lays in my bed, I face the door and she has her arm over my waist entwining our fingers, she's leaving little kisses on my neck "Are you sure?" She whispers "I don't think I can live my life without you in it" I state as I rub patterns on her hand "You won't have too. Whether we're together or not" She says "I'm so in love with you, it hurts me" I say. She kisses my shoulder "Like when you're not there, I crave you. Not sexually but I crave your lips or the touch of your skin... it hurts my heart" I say. I feel something wet on my shoulder, I turn around "Are you crying?" I ask, she frowns. I pull her closer as we switch positions "We always somehow have makeup sex that isn't makeup sex, it's more goodbye sex but it's never goodbye" She states, I chuckle "We do, you're right" I say "It's so fucking good. I crave you 10x more. Even if I went to someone else they wouldn't for-fill my craving. It'd be you. The way you love my body, from the way you taste me, to the way you kiss me. You're my craving" She says "I'm glad I am because you're mine" I say, I peck her shoulder and we get comfortable "Say with my tonight, please. Just for tonight can we act like nothing happened and we're still Soph and Demi" I ask. She nods "I love you" She whispers "I love you more" I state.

Hey Guys!

Flashback over. That's the flashback. Demi and Sophia are still broken up but how long for?

Anything you'd like to see??

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT any ideas/ suggestions you may have im open to them.

Hope you have a blessed day.

All my love, M x