𝟏𝟓 ❀˚. Step it up Tamaki, Big Brother to the Rescue! ₊˚.༄

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Kyaa, Miss Miki, you are so cute." The maids cooed as they rushed up with new towels, dragging her out of the sheets. "Here, let us help you wipe down your sweat."

"N-No it's okay-"

"It's quite warm in here, is it not?" The butler suggested as he enthusiastically threw open the windows, allowing gushes of cold air through. "Let's let some fresh air in." He smiled.

"It's rather cold..." Miki uttered before a strange smell filled her nose. She looked up in horror to see Shima holding a cup of unknown liquid.

With a blank face, she brought the suspicious drink close to Miki. "Since you refuse to take your medicine, might I suggest this cup of Maezono family's secret cure instead?" She asked, placing it firmly into Miki's hands.

"It looks even worse..." Looking down into the brownish purple drink, Miki bit her bottom lips as she shied away from the drink. 

"Of course," With her eyes gleaming, Shima remained composed. "The bitter the medicine, the better the effects. Now drink it all down." She ordered, shoving the clay mug closer to the strawberry blonde's face.

Miki stared down at the drink as her nose twitched like a cat's, catching a whiff of the terrible smell. Before she knew it, her vision blurred and tears were streaming down her face.

"Oh no!" Suzuno gasped as she hurriedly reached over to wipe away the tears with a tissue. "Are you alright Miss Miki? Are you feeling worse?"

"Was the food not to your liking?" The chef panicked, looking over the food to ensure they were all made of her favourite ingredients. "Was it too sweet? Too bitter? I could make more if you'd like."

"Are you sweating too much? Should we bring another change of clothes?"

Shaking her head, Miki quickly wiped away the tears with the sleeve of her sweater when she heard footsteps echo down the halls, as well as the sound of her room doors busting open.

"Miki!" She glanced up to see the host club standing at the doorway, Tamaki leading the pack looking like he had just run a marathon. He slammed the double doors open with both hands, wearing a panicked expression as he ran towards her. "You're crying, are you feeling alright? What were the doctor's notes?"

"Tamaki-kun..." In a slight haze, Miki felt the heat from her body steam away as Tamaki grabbed her face and pressed his cold palms against her forehead.

"We came to take care of you Miki-chan!" Honey skipped in, holding Usa-chan in his arms.

"Yo." The twins saluted.

"Everyone..." Miki blinked as she greeted the hosts with a weak nod. "Good afternoon." She beamed faintly.

"Ah, Master Tamaki." Suzuno smiled as she bowed to the host club. "It's great to see you all again." She chirped as the maids and butlers behind them bowed as well.

"It's great to see you all."

"Thank you all, but we will take it from here." Returning their welcome with an unreadable smile, Kyoya said.

"Awe, that's too bad."

As the staff of the mansion began to shuffle out of Miki's bedroom, Haruhi paced over as she placed her book bag down next to the bed. "Miki-senpai, how are you feeling?" She asked, taking a seat on her bed, next to Tamaki as he continued to cup her cheeks worriedly.

"Irm okray." Managing to speak as her brother squeezed her cheeks together in his panic, Miki replied.

"Really?!" Tamaki rushed up next to her, rechecking her temperature. "Are you not feeling tired? Hungry? Thirsty? Anything?" He pressed on, as Miki shook her head.