𝟏𝟓 ❀˚. Step it up Tamaki, Big Brother to the Rescue! ₊˚.༄

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Am I...?" Feeling Tamaki pull the cotton blanket over her, Miki felt herself growing drowsy once again. It was as if the warmth of the comforter was luring her back into the dream realm. Her eyelids closed and the last thing she remembered hearing was Tamaki talking to the Shima about calling the doctor.

 Her eyelids closed and the last thing she remembered hearing was Tamaki talking to the Shima about calling the doctor

"Eh? Is Miki-chan sick?" Honey asked as he sat on the couch next to Mori, legs swinging.

The hosts were gathered in Music Room #3, sharing a quick cup of tea as they discussed their plans for the fall term. However, the conversation veered off course when Tamaki brought up the reason for Miki's absence.

"So that's why Tamaki-senpai looks so on edge." Haruhi's eye twitched as she glanced over to Tamaki who was pacing back and forth in front of the window, practically glued to his phone, mumbling incoherently as he fiddled with it.

"Maybe it's all the travelling. We have been running around throughout the whole summer after all." The twins suggested, sharing a quick shrug.

"Gahhh! Why aren't they picking up?!" He yelled with comical tears, fingers twitching as he plugged in the numbers once again. "Hello, Shima?! Can I speak to her? How is she doing?" He shouted out, placing his phone near his ear.

"Senpai, you need to let her rest." Haruhi sweatdropped.

"Mhm, Mhm. High fever?!" Snapping up, Tamaki flinched. "Okay, I'll be home right away!" Quickly hanging up, he turned to host club with his packed school bag already under his arm. "Men, pack up!" He ordered, running a hand through his hair dramatically. "We are going to help nurse Miki back to health!"

"Miss Miki," Shima knocked on the door with maids, chefs and butlers carrying towels, plates of food and cups of water following her in

"Miss Miki," Shima knocked on the door with maids, chefs and butlers carrying towels, plates of food and cups of water following her in. "Have you taken your medicine yet?" She asked sternly.

Seeing them, Miki curled onto her side and his her face in the bed sheets. "It's bitter; I don't want to take it." She grumbled childishly, snuggling her face into the sleeve of the sweater they insisted on her wearing. The maids, chefs and Shima have been so enthusiastic about taking care of her ever since Tamaki left for school. From what they've told her, Tamaki has never gotten sick in the past two years during his stay here, so when Miki got sick, they became eager to care for her instead.