twentynine

The steaming shower water ran over Noonie's skin as she applied conditioner to her hair, running a wide tooth comb through it from the ends to it's roots. She noticed about an inch of new growth, placing her at mid back length without shrinkage which urged her to cut her hair.

After rinsing her hair out with warm water Noonie simply sat in the shower with her eyes closed allowing Daniel Caesar to play through the bathroom and fill her brain with happy thoughts.

After her and Kaid's session, she managed to fall asleep, but was awakened with a night terror of no other than Derek. She couldn't sleep for the rest of the night and didn't plan on it, for she didn't want it to happen again.

Since Kaid was gone when she woke up she decided she would be productive today and get groceries for the apartment, then maybe even get her nails done and look for a job after school was over.

Noonie didn't like feeling like a free loader so it was time she pulled her own weight around the house and pay some bills.

After finishing her shower, Noonie did a simple wash n go which was something she never did since her long hair always shrunk above her shoulders, lotioned herself and then got dressed in a simple strapless black bodysuit and jeans with the lingerie Kaid bought her under it just to make her feel good along with a blue jean jacket and her black puma creepers.

"Good morning Ms. Noonie" Kasai smiled standing in front of the door with her toothbrush hanging out of her mouth. "Are you taking us to school?"

Scooping Kasai up from the floor and onto her hip, Noonie flashed a tight lipped grin, completely forgetting the twins even had to get to school.

"Seems so, are you guys almost ready? I'm not trying to be late"

"Well Katari isn't up yet and I still have to bathe so no" She mumbled with a mouth full of toothpaste, accidentally spilling some on Noonie's jeans. "Sorry"

"It's fine love just go get ready and get your sister up we have to go" Noonie gritted plopping Kasai on the ground so she could change.

Stomping back into the room her and Kaid shared, Noonie dialed his number tossing her phone on the bed while peeling her shoes and jeans off of her body putting on an identical yet tighter pair.

"Wassup?" Kaid answered sounding as if Noonie was interuppting something.

"Why the fuck didn't you make some arrangement for the twins to get to school I'm going to be late Shaun!"

Kaid waved off Malik as he tried to get his attention by snapping his fingers in his face.

"My bad I forgot but you got a car don't be acting stingy it ain't like I could've done it"

Noonie pinched the bridge of her nose slinging her her heavy bookbag over her shoulder.

"That's not the point Kaid they have to be at daycare at seven o clock! I have to have my ass in a seat by Seven thirty and you know how far the daycare is from school"

"I don't have time for this shit right now I really don't so you gone have to figure it out while I'm making my money...you trippin' man"

"I'm not tripping Kashaun I'm trying to get to school! I really don't get why you talking to me like that right now" Noonie frowned shifting all her weight to one side of her body.