twentytwo

"So let me get this straight" Stace chuckled a bit, wiping red pizza sauce off of his lips. "June came up in here and he still alive? I ain't ever called you a dumb ass bu-

"Look I wouldn't have killed the bitch either that's too easy" Kareem cut him off. "You know what kind of shit woulda' went off?"

Kaid just leaned back with a blunt in his hand, listening to everyone argue holding a stern look on his face. He was in deep thought about the information June gave him.

It was clear Noonie wasn't fucking him which Kaid figured, but why make a scene over a false accusation?

And if they did sleep together wouldn't Noonie tell him being the person she was?

"All I'm saying is" Fetty spoke up. "If he would've offed the bitch in the first place he wouldn't have to worry about bullshit like that"

"Thank you!" Kareem agreed.

"So if Jaelah was spreading ha' legs for another nigga and he came at you what would you do Reem? Or Ryan fa' that matter Fetty? Y'all ain't puttin' y'all selves in Kaid shoes so don't say shit you don't know about"

"Man ion even fuck with shawty like that no mo' and even if I was she ain't mean that much to me" Kareem lied sinking down in his chair.

Jaelah still switched between June and Kareem as she pleased. Using Kareem for dick, and June for money. Even getting her hooked on drugs wasn't enough for Jaleah to leave June.

"That ain't the point, I'm just sayin' if y'all was in that situation y'all wouldn't have did nothing better, Kaid back me up"

The room fell silent as they all turned their heads to look at Kaid who was still silently puffing on his blunt, occasionally blinking. It took no genius to figure out he was pissed off, but the why was questionable.

"Wassup witchu'?" Fetty asked, his eyes still closed.

Instead of speaking back, Kaid got up from his seat and exited the room, pulling his phone out to call Malik.

"Wassup young blood? I just left"

"I need access to the security footage in Jahil building now" He sternly spoke.

"That ain't my call youngin' ask Jahil he'll give it to you, you remember the club?"

Kaid shook his head letting out a sigh of irritation. "I remember"

"Good just go up there and ask him for it, he should be up there tonight"

"Ight" and with that he hung up making his way out of the trap house and into Malik's car which Kaid managed to snag again.

He plopped himself into the vehicle hooking his phone up to the Bluetooth so he could call Noonie.

The phone rang for at least a minute before she picked up, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. After she realized Kaid was gone, Noonie got the girls up and took them out for pizza before buying as many movies as they wanted from the red box and staying up to watch them.

By now, they were all sleeping around the snacks they bought on the couch and pillow fort they made. Kaid would be pissed sure but to Noonie it was worth it.