s̶e̶v̶e̶n̶t̶e̶e̶n̶

(A/N Just wanted to thank you all for all of your support and love❤️ I'm extending this book past twenty chapters also...enjoy😊)

Sitting in her fourth period class listening to her Science teacher drone on and on about different types of organelles and the silhouette of a dead pig, Kaid sat in the back of class watching June interact with Noonie and Jaelah.

As usual Noonie was being her nice self helping June out with his work working out the problems with him while Jaelah watched on the sidelines trying to figure out the best way to break up with him.

For someone heavily involved in the streets, June was a smart dude. The fast life just seemed more important to him and that's what set them apart the most- aside from Kareem.

"Yeah so you just count from there" Noonie smiled at June sparking an attitude in both Jaelah and Kaid.

June looked Noonie up and down eyeing her body through her outfit. He knew her from way back when she was a little thicker and honestly he was checking for her back then too.

"What you said your name was?" He smirked scooting his desk a little closer to her.

"Cleopatria, but you can call me Noonie" She mumbled holding her hand out. She wasn't as nervous around June as she was around Kaid since that was Jaelah's man.

"Unique" June spoke up bringing her hand to her lips so he could kiss it.

Jaelah rolled her eyes at his flirting ways seeing as they were supposed to be in a relationship..well sort of.

"Thank you"

Kaid scoffed at the way Noonie's cheeks filled with a rosy red watching June get a little too close to her. He didn't know why but it pissed him off a bit.

A couple minutes in class and Noonie was already dosing off. Between her problems with Kaid's hoe ass and her headaches, she could barely get any sleep.

She planned on going to the doctor's some time this week since she was due for a check-up not to mention checking up on Ryan who was staying at her parents house until Derek got out of the hospital.

After asking for permission to use the bathroom, Noonie headed out in the hallway to clear her head that seemed to be a little foggy at the moment.

"Noon!" She heard behind her turning around to see Stace hopping to catch up with her on his tall crutches.

"Hey what you doing out here?" She asked walking beside him to nowhere in particular.

"Clearing my head..I'm too lit to be stuck in that lame ass classroom all day" He joked letting out a weak chuckle.

One thing Noonie noticed about Stace was that whenever he was down, jokes seemed to be his go-to.

Stopping in the middle of the the empty hallway, Noonie gave Stace a soft smile rubbing her arms.

"Stacey I know you don't really know me or fool with me but, you can talk to me if something is bothering you" She tried to pursuade.

"You know you the only one who call me that" He chuckled shifting on his crutches. "Kaid told me what's going on with you and why you staying with him"

"Don't try and change the subject"

"Nah I'm not, even though I would love to" Stace spoke attempting to mumble the last part. "I'm just saying I can relate"