t̶w̶e̶l̶v̶e̶

(A/N This is short but will have to do since I'm going on vacation 😎)

The street light shined on Kaid's black hoodie as rain dripped off of his timbs. He held his hand under his hoodie clutching the gun he was hiding in plain sight.

The pitch black night sky gave in to his disguise as he watched Jonas and Aisa, two niggas from his rival gang. Malik had given him strict instructions to send them a message starting with them two.

After he talked with him about Noonie, Malik agreed to get rid of the problem if Kaid got rid of his.

Stace sat on the other side of the park where the two men were sitting at having a regular conversation unaware they were waiting to make a move.

They had them surrounded.

Stace was trying to be discreet, but it was just like Kaid to be in plain sight not afraid of anything the men could do to him.

In no time Kaid swiftly pulled out his gun calling out to get their attention. "Aye yo!" He yelled.

Both of their heads snapped in his direction but before they could react Stace popped Aisa right in the back of his head.

"Man what y'all want!" Jonas yelled watching as the life drained from Asa's eyes.

"You know what we want, tell ya' bitch ass boss that if he want a war he can ha-

Without getting his sentence out Kaid felt a sting on his side resulting in him sending shots all throughout Jonas' body. Blood splattered on the park bench they were sitting on poured out of their bodies and on to the ground.

"Always tryna' make a got damn introduction" Stace scolded tucking his heat back in it's place.

"Fuck" Kaid huffed lifting his hoodie to see the bullet hole lodged into his side tucking the gun in the back of his pants.

"Say bruh let's go" Stace whisper yelled worried about any witnesses.

Kaid slowly but quickly trodded to Stace's car holding his side to stop the blood that was oozing out of his side.

"What you gone do? You gone be straight?" Stace questioned driving up the road to his house which was a good distance away.

In that moment Kaid only knew one person who would be able to help him, despite her betrayal.

"Pull in this neighborhood right here and stop at the third house" He groaned.

Stace did as told without question hopping out of the car and over to his side to help his friend out of the car. "You want me to stay?"

"Nah"

"You sho'?" Stace asked looking at the house and back at him. "This look like a white folks house I doubt you know nobody in there, we only come over here to play ball"

As if it were on cue, due to all of the ruckus she heard outside of her window Noonie stepped outside her house with nothing but night shorts and a t-shirt on exposing her hard nipples.

"What's going on?" She whispered softly even though no one was home.

"Oh...ok" Stace smirked looking at her and then back at Kaid.