s̶i̶x̶t̶e̶e̶n̶

(Alot will be happening in the next four chapters since I planned to only make this book twenty chapters so pleasssee pay attention love you guys❤️💙 -Kai)

Spread out on Kaid's living room couch, Noonie rubbed her sleepy eyes searching for her phone that buzzed out of control waking her up from her sleep.

It was going on ten o'clock at night and Kaid was no where to be found leaving her here with the girls again. After fixing them dinner and getting them tucked into bed, Noonie cut on a movie and laid her head on the sofa until she rocked herself to sleep.

That is until now.

"Damn it" She cursed rolling off of the love seat to find her phone resting under it.

"H-hello?" She spoke clearing her voice to erase the drowsiness it held.

"Where are you?" Her Mother's quaking voice sounded in her ears causing Noonie's breath to cluster her voice.

"I'm uh-

"Cleopatria I am not playing with you right now where are you!" Ryan yelled sounded as if she was about to cry. After working a late shift, she returned home only to find her boyfriend Derek spread out in front of the stairs with dried blood coating the tile floors.

"I-Im at a friend's house Mommy what's wrong?" She asked trying to figure out if Derek was alive on the low.

"Derek's in the hospital baby oh my gosh I thought you were hurt" She cried dilusional to the fact that it was her daughter's own doing.

"Shit" Noonie cursed after pressing the mute button on her phone.

"Hello?"

"U-uhm I'm here Ma what's going on? What happened?" She played off picking herself up from the ground so she could pace the room.

"I came home and there was blood everywhere..he wasn't breathing so I took him to the ER and they're saying he has some bleeding in his brain so he's in a medically induced coma" Ryan confessed face palming herself. "Doctors say he might not remember much when he wakes up if they don't stop it in time"

"Thank God" Noonie sighed placing a hand on her chest.

Ryan pulled the phone away from her ear making sure she was still talking to the same person. "What?"

"O-oh I said oh gosh that's terrible" She stuttered chewing on her bottom lip.

"Sweet heart are you okay? I know I was a bit hard on you but I hope we can move past that"

"Who me? I'm good Mommy I'm just stressed out about..school stuff that's all"

"Alright well, I think it's safe for you to stay where you are for a couple more days"

Just as Noonie was getting ready to respond, the door burst open revealing a girl about her age leading Kaid into his apartment with hickies covering her chest that seemed to burst out of her small clothing.

"Ok I love you talk to you later bye"  She rushed hanging up her phone with quickness.

The young girl's face scrunched up as her eyes landed on Noonie not wanting to get into any bullshit.

"Who the fuck is this Kaid I thought you said you were free?" She snapped tucking her silver clutch under her arm.

After sending Cleo and irritated look, Kaid pulled the girl into him indulging her into a kiss causing Noonie to cringe. The sound of their lips smacking together and her quiet moans brought a frown upon her face since Kaid used to kiss her like that.