twentyfour

(A/N BLOW. MY. FEED. UP just hit 8K!!! Thank you guys so much! Also in other news I entered the ColorMeBrownAwards so wish me luck🤞.... enjoy!)

Kaid held his back to the wall, peering into the kitchen only to see Kali, throwing things out of his refrigerator and scratching at her arms and neck.

Sighing to himself, he slammed his gun down on the counter causing Kali to gasp.

"The fuck are you doing here?" He whisper yelled slamming the refrigerator shut. "When did you get out?"

Kali rolled her eyes, popping open Noonie's box of food Kaid bought her from a Greek restaurant called Eli's stuffing the fried shrimp in her mouth.

"Aye!" Kaid snarled snatching the box from out of her hands, and pushing her up against the counter. "Why you ain't tell me you was being released I would've came and got you"

Snatching away from her youngest son, Kali licked away at her fingers holding an irritated look on her face. "Like you was gone get me anyways, they told me how you ain't want me out in the first place... bastard"

"Still would've been nice ta' know ma" He smirked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Move" She scoffed violently pushing Kaid out of her way. "Where my babies? Huh?"

Kaid snatched her up by her arm once more, moving right in front of her as Noonie stuck her head out into the hallway.

"They sleep! it's ten in the morning if you ain't notice"

"Hmph...well who's miss thang staring at me like she crazy" Kali snarled looking Noonie up and down. "You always did have community dick, just like ya' damn Daddy"

"Shut yo' ass up!" He snarled looking back at Noonie with sorry eyes. "Close the door I'll be there in a minute"

"Boy who you think you talkin' to? I am ya' mama you don't talk to me like that!" Kali snarled mushing Kaid's head.

"What's going on?" Noonie frowned, stepping out of the room with her eyes crossed over her breasts.

"Bitch you betta' mind yours!" Kali raised her voice stumbling as she snatched away from her son once more. "Shaun you betta' get her"

Sucking his teeth, Kaid pushed Noonie inside of his room following right behind her not even worrying about how his Mother was acting at the moment.

"Look let me handle her it ain't nothin' " He huffed wiping his face.

"Who is that? Another hoe you done fucked with before? Do you not have a lock on your door?" Noonie frowned shifting all of her weight to the left side of her body.

"Are you forreal? That's my Mom's Noonie chill" Kaid frowned looking her up and down.

"Oh"

"Yeah oh" He scoffed exiting the room just in time to see Kali helping Katari off of the top bunk. "Ma!"

"What boy? Why my babies don't remember me?" Kali frowned as Katari snatched away from her running behind Kaid's back. "Come here boo we it's your Mommy!"

"If you didn't remember...you had them right before you went to jail" He straight faced picking Katari up. "They need to go to bed they was up too early"