𝟏𝟒 ❀˚. Let's go Shopping! ₊˚.༄

Start from the beginning

"Wah! Miki-senpai, please don't pull me like that!" With an endearing expression, Haruhi protested.

As the two girls walked around the corner of the fifth floor with their arms looped, they stopped in their tracks, spotting a familiar figure. Though he did look a lot more rugged and extremely exhausted, it was definitely him, looking more like a lost puppy than the prestigious boy everyone knew him to be.

"Kyoya-kun?" Miki called out, blinking. The first thing she wanted to do was pet down his bed hair that stuck out like a sore thumb, but 'there is a time and place for everything' as Kyoya says. Her mind then wandered to the spot where he placed a chaste kiss on her cheek during the summer festival. She blinked, feeling her heart skip a beat as she swallowed hard to calm it. She didn't know what it meant. And it bothered her.

"It really is him," Haruhi stared at him as well, her words bringing Miki out of her train of thought. "What are you doing here?"

There was a moment of silence as Kyoya stared at the two girls thoughtfully. Resting a hand on his chin, he asked. "How much do you two have on you?"

"Huh?"

As it turned out, Tamaki probably found the flyer Haruhi gave Miki that was sitting on her desk and decided to go on an adventure of his own. Especially after being shot in the heart by Miki saying she had 'plans that day.'

This day.

So poor Kyoya was dragged over to the department store all the way in Izumi, Osaka without his cell phone, any money and on an empty stomach.

"Kyoya-senpai," Haruhi began a little reluctantly as the three stood in line at a fast food shop. "Are you sure you're okay with eating here? There is a restaurant upstairs." She pointed out, eyebrow twitching.

Glancing up at the menu, Kyoya responded indifferently. "You don't have that much on you, so we have little choice. Besides," He looked down at Miki who stood in front of them, rising up and down from the ball of her foot with enthusiasm. "I don't think she would want to go to a restaurant, not after seeing this place." He narrowed his eyes darkly. "Oh, and be sure to get the receipt. I'm gonna make Tamaki pay you back tenfold later."

Haruhi backed away in a slight shriek. "S-Shouldn't you just ask Miki-senpai then? Since they share the same family-" She immediately shut her mouth, noticing Kyoya glanced at her.

Kyoya walked up to the line next to Miki as she rocked back and forth between her feet, sparkling eyes glued to the board above their heads. "Have you decided what you wanted to eat?" He asked.

"Hm? I think I'll let Haruhi decide for me." Beaming brightly, Miki tilted her head.

"Haruhi," Turning around to beckon the girl who was already regretting her decision to come here in the first place, Kyoya called out. "How do you place your order here?"

"Ah, I'll do the ordering, what would you two like?" Haruhi moved forward to ask.

"Anything's fine, just make sure there's lots of it." Kyoya shrugged.

"Eh? Haruhi that's unfair." Miki whined, puffing out her cheek. "I want to try ordering."

Haruhi sighed in defeat. "Alright, then order..." Leaning in she began to whisper into Miki's ear what she had in mind.

Miki nodded her head before clearing her throat. "We would like three lamb-burgers, three goda drinks and two flies please!" She announced loud and clear.

"Huh?" The cashier raised an eyebrow, a little confused by all these strange food the girl listed off. "I'm sorry, but please look at the menu before ordering." She reminded, looking a little annoyed with how Miki came off as a prankster.