Friendly Advice

Snow was gone on mission and was due back mere days before the Dukh Vovk came for Emri's wolf stripping. He was beyond stressed at having to leave his fragile family behind. He reached out to two of his brethren that weren't on missions to watch over his family.

Wracked with guilt, Bunny stayed holed up in his home with his twins. He only let his sister or the beta in. His father hadn't been to visit yet but his mother was effectively banned. This was all her fault. Her family secrets came out to bite them all in the end.  Bunny looked up as the front door opened and Reuben walked in with three familiar were at his side. A huge grin broke out on his face as he embraced his former Blackhawk family.

Pulaire had been back and forth since the twins' birth to check on them. However, Bunny hadn't seen Raven or Midori in some weeks. After he hugged them all he looked around with curious violet eyes.  Someone was missing.

"Where's Talon?"

Pulaire carried on looking over the twins as if he didn't hear anything. Midori bore holes in his dark haired mate. Bunny walked over to Raven and put his hand on his arm.

"What did you do?"

Raven started with the fire the morning of the eclipse up to his fight with Talon which resulted in Talon leaving. It had been almost a full month and the beta was still at Dark Moon West refusing to come home or be anywhere near Raven. The alpha wiped the tears off his cheeks as Terese and Reuben brought the twins down and placed them in their bassinets near the sofa. He watched with a smile as the bulky Frost Moon alpha gently lifted his tiny daughter for her feeding.

"I'm sorry, Bunny. My troubles are insignificant to your own," Raven said quietly.

Bunny shrugged. "Troubles are troubles. Just...don't hold grudges. Go to your mates and apologize. Make it right. Hold them. Love them. You never know when you'll be blindsided but at least you loved them and let them know every chance you got."

"I'm so sorry this is happening to you.  We should have been here."

Bunny smiled sadly and tucked a golden curl behind his ear as he looked down at his daughter. "Don't apologize. There's nothing that could have been done. Just make it right with Talon."

Raven looked back and forth at the two twins in amazement.  They had the same light tan skin complexion and that was about it.  Eira had short black curls sticking out on her head and light brown eyes.  "Where on earth did she get her looks from?  You sure she's Snow's?"

The Frost Moon co-alpha gasped and smacked a chuckling Raven's arm.  "How rude!  I'm an albino but I still carry the genes for dark hair and brown eyes, you jerk."

Raven spoke through his laughter and looked down at the other child.  "I kid, I kid."  Little Emri looked nothing like his twin.  He had white hair like his sire, Snow, with a dark black patch that ran from his whorl and ended at his forehead.  In addition, there was a nasty scar under it from where  he was cut with the witch's blade.  No one knew of his true eye color because of the demon that resided in him.  The Blackhawk alpha  stroked the top of sleeping Emri's head. "Can I hold him?"

Bunny nodded. "Sure." Terese gently passed Emri into Raven's big arms then took passed out Eira from Bunny.

The six foot three alpha looked down at the tiny bundle in his arms. "He's so tiny," he whispered. Emri turned his head as if listening and opened his eyes. A smile lit up Raven's face. "Hey little guy. It's your uncle Raven."  He gasped as Emri latched onto his finger with his tiny hand.  Tears stung his eyes.  "We were finally in a really good place. I was going to talk to Talon and the others about having a pup or two next year," he said quietly.