*Cementing the Bond*

***Mature Content Ahead.  Not for prudes, faint of heart or under 18***

That night they stayed the night with his family in one of the guest houses away from the pack house. His parents left winking, telling them to feel free to use the gift basket they'd left. Ari and Rico were confused until they unwrapped the cellophane wrapping and sex paraphernalia tumbled onto the king sized bed.

Ari burst into laughter as Rico started going off in a mixture of English and Spanish. There were six boxes of condoms in different sizes, colors, even flavors. Some were ribbed and some were thins. There were four bottles of lube and a vibrator. What had Rico flip his shit were the edible undies and blindfold.

"These people! Increible! Todos Locos! Even my mother! Ay dios mios! What were they thinking?"

Ari pulled him down onto the bed and covered him in small kisses to soothe him. "Don't be angry, baby boy. They just want your mating to be highly pleasurable. Nothing wrong with that is there?"

He sighed.  "No. You're right."

Ari held up one of the boxes of condoms. "It would be an insult not to use these," he wiggled his eyebrows and smiled.

Rico bit his bottom lip. "Let's shower first." He pulled Ari off the bed. "We smell like bbq."

They hurried through their shower, cleaning themselves inside and out, then quickly toweled each other off. Somewhere in the toweling the touches turned from innocent to not quite so innocent. They stumbled back into the bedroom trying to eat each other's faces off, Rico's hands tangled in Ari's wet hair. They hit the mattress without breaking their kiss. Rico groaned and his back arched as Ari reached between them and gripped his swollen dick.

"Ari," he breathed as the alpha kissed down his neck leaving hickies on every piece of flesh his lips touched. He was so turned on he could feel his opening oozing with slick.

Ari marked every square inch of his beloved omega. Since he had been rescued he put on enough weight that his ribs no longer showed and his skin had a healthy warm color. As a bonus some of it even went to his ass which Ari gripped in one hand as his mouth took in Rico's length. He groaned as Rico's hold on his hair tightened and he began to moan loudly. He took his index finger and ran it lightly over Rico's clenching hole.

"Ariii!" Rico's hips rose up and his hands pushed Ari's head down as he came. He squealed and tried to wriggle away as Ari sucked the last of his baby milk out.

The alpha wiped his mouth and sat up on his knees. "Kinda quick, baby boy."

Rico turned bright red.  "Sh-shut up! I couldn't help it. Your lips are fucking magic." Rico got on his knees facing his alpha on the bed. He kissed him softly.

Ari couldn't help the smirk that tugged up his lips.  "I'll take that as a compliment."

Rico smiled. "Let me take care of that for you." He took one of the flavored condoms out and put it in his mouth. Then he leaned forward and bobbed his head slowly rolling the condom down and covering the throbbing appendage with the latex sheath.

Ari's toes curled as he watched Rico working his massive length. He didn't choke or gag. He relaxed his muscles and took Ari's monster cock all the way to to the base. Ari moaned and ran his hands over Rico's soft back and over his ass that was sticking in the air. He rocked his hips in time to Rico's bobbing and spread his cheeks apart. The smell of Rico's arousal was so strong Ari felt overwhelmed. This need to hurry and bury himself inside took over him and he found himself working his fingers into Rico's tight ass.

Rico moaned and his dick jumped back to life. Ari was working him open and he felt himself pushing back on those thick fingers encouraging them to plunge deeper inside. When he did, he hit that spot and Rico moaned around a mouthful of alpha cock. The vibrations made the alpha hiss out a curse then slap Rico's ass. Rico moaned again earning another slap on the other cheek.

Ari grabbed a handful of Rico's curls and pulled him off his dick.

Rico trembled and his dick jumped as he looked up into the alpha's black eyes.

"Turn that ass this way, baby boy." Ari's voice was so deep it almost didn't sound like him at all.

Rico licked his lips and hurried to comply. Ari pushed his head down and put a hand on his hip raising his ass higher in the air. He spread Rico's cheeks apart with his thumbs and buried his face in between. Rico tried to run but Ari held him firm as his tongue plunged deep inside his dripping hole. The pillow barely contained his moans and screams as Ari ate him out like a man starved.

Ari was completely gone. Rico's scent and taste were divine. He'd never tasted anything so exquisite. He smacked Rico's cheeks enjoying the way they jiggled. He rose up on his knees and positioned himself at Rico's entrance. He bit the side of his bottom lip as he slowly eased himself inside. Rico moaned at the stretch but stayed still as his alpha filled him. Ari held still a moment so he didn't bust on the spot. Rico was so hot and so tight. The tightness was sending delightful tingles all over his body.

"Move, alpha."

That snapped him out of his haze. He smacked Rico's ass again. "That's sir or daddy to you." He pulled out and slammed in all the way. Rico cursed.

"Understand me?" He slammed in again.

"Yes!"

He began ramming in.  "What?!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Can't hear you."

"Yes, daddy! Yes, daddy! Fuck!"

"Who do you belong to?"

"You, daddy! Only you!"

"That's right!"

Ari began to punish him hard and fast. Rico went from moaning to panting to cussing.  Ari gripped his hips and put one foot down on the bed changing the angle of his thrusts which had Rico seeing the pearly gates and outright screaming as he came again.

Ari growled feeling his canines breaking through. He leaned over and nipped up Rico's back leaving a trail of marks. He licked Rico's sweaty neck and tilted his head to the side. Rico screamed and came again as the alpha lost control and sank his teeth in his neck while his seed spilled inside the condom.

It seemed like forever before either of them moved. Rico recovered first craning his neck to look at his alpha.

"Don't die on me, old man."

He snorted and pulled out making Rico moan. "I'm only thirty."

Rico giggled.  "You're older than me so you're old."

Ari shivered as he pulled the condom off. "Seven years. Who's counting?" He tossed it then pulled the dirty duvet off and pulled Rico under the sheet with him. They could clean everything else up later. "More important than that," he traced his finger over his mark and Rico trembled. "You're all mine now."

Rico looked up at him with glossy eyes. "Yes, I am."

*Mazel Tov!  Finally fully mated.