ReCharge

Needing a recharge form the heaviness of the news from their meeting, the alphas gathered up their loves and spent the day together at the park. Dom was showing how ridiculous he could be trying to slide his big body down the slide. Snow dragged Bunny off for a walk. Ari lay with his head in Rico's lap as he read from a book. Verde was on the see saw with his two alphas acting like little kids. Sloan was watching Erion climb up a tree and begging for hm to come down. Raven and Talon were meditating.

The day was just for relaxing and reconnecting. It was perfect. They had to go back for mission briefings and pack business and finish preparing the packs for the eclipse.

A snarl filled the air and they heard a shout. "Don't touch me!"

They turned to see Bunny walking away from Snow holding his bulging stomach. The young alpha jogged beside his mate trying to soothe him.

"Bunny-" He leaned back dodging a punch as Bunny whirled and swung at him. He put up his hand to block then lightly nudged him. Bunny came charging again so he put his hand up to block the side of his face then grabbed Bunny's wrist and twisted his arm behind his back. His other arm he slid around Bunny's chest holding him tightly against him. Bunny struggled against him so he lightly nipped his shoulder. Bunny stopped struggling and began to cry.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I hate you! Look what you did to me!" He rubbed his stomach with his free hand.

Snow and the others tried so hard not to laugh. Bunny was too adorable. His golden curls framed his face almost covering his shimmery violet eyes. His face was pink from their struggle. Snow thought he looked radiant flushed and round with his babies.

"Stop smiling at me, you jerk! I hate you so much!"

Snow kissed him all over his face and smiled. "I love you. You're so adorable."

"Lies! How can you say that? I'm carrying twins. Twins! I'm fat and my skin is splotchy, and I'm gross, and I'm fucking hungry but I don't want pickles- pickles are gross, and my feet hurt. I'm horny," he sighed and buried his head in Snow's chest. "I need a nap."

The others burst into laughter as Snow pulled Bunny into his arms. "I'll feed you, then you can wear a face mask as I massage your feet, then I'll make love to you and you can take a nap after." He kissed him softly. "Sound good?"

Bunny nodded. Snow rubbed his stomach feeling the twins move around inside.

"I love my babies."

"We love you."

He pulled his keys out of his pocket and grabbed Bunny's hand.  "Come on. Let me feed you."

They sat down to a picnic lunch from subway courtesy of Alpha Snow. While they ate the subs talked packs and pups and the alphas grumbled about mated life.

"When he's mad, Rico refuses to cook. Do you know how much weight I've lost from missed meals?"

"Talon stops talking. There is nothing quite like the silent treatment."  Raven looked at his mate.  "And he has this look like he's killing you in his mind." He chuckled as the beta slapped his chest in protest.

"When Bunny doesn't like something he argues or runs away."

They awed as Bunny turned red.

Dom pinched Chevy's cheek.  "Better than Chevy. He starts to cry."

Chevy stood and threw his back of chips. "Well excuse me because my hormones are all over the place. I can't help it. I'm carrying your alpha brat," the beta snapped.