Comaraderie

*The route they have to take.  Frost Moon Pack is surrounded by mountains and rivers which is part of why it was an isolated pack.   

By spell, broomstick, wind-riding, temporary wings, dragon, teleportation, carried by vampire or fairy, or hyper-speed everyone participating in the run arrived at Dark Moon West by eight fifteen and were logged in. Even Alphas Thaddeus and Syms had heard and were present along with a photographer and reporter for the Supernatural Herald, a newspaper reporting the major happenings in the supernatural world.

The alphas looked at the gathered before them in awe. Fifty of their seventy odd supernatural guests, one hundred and sixty pack werewolves, seven of nine pack alphas, two of six alpha subs, and eight council liaisons were stretching, chatting, and waiting for the alpha in charge to speak.

Ari and Dom pushed Cisero forward. He turned to them with a glare.

"It's your pack," Ari said with a shrug.

Cisero pointed at Dom. "You started this."

He rolled his eyes. "It was only supposed to be one little run. Blame Ari."

Snow shook his head.

Raven rubbed his stubble. "Sometime today, alphas. Talon will be mad if we're late for lunch. You do not want to see him mad."

Dom snickered.  "Who's the alpha?"  He teased.

"Hmpfh."  Sloan gave Dom a look.  "You're mated too. You already know that don't matter."  The alpha-subs were in control.  The end.

Dom's wolf nodded in agreement with Sloan.  >Facts!<

There's something to be said about supernatural hearing.  The crowd roared with laughter at their exchange.

"Alright, alright." Cisero muttered under his breath.  He cleared his throat as he took a look at the colorful assortment of beings gathered. They ran the gamut of short, tall, wide, thin, dark skinned and light, muscular, and no definition. They were old and young, wise and still learning. Some were rulers of their people, some were humble followers or servants. Some were mated some were still searching. They were all at Dark Moon sharing in this moment of camaraderie in a test of their own endurance, speed, agility, and perseverance.

"Brothers and sisters, I'm not one to talk you to death so this will be short," Cisero began.

The crowd laughed softly.

He smiled with pride.  "It makes my wolf and I so happy to look out and see so many of you participating in the run. For those of you who are not new to this, it is another way to ensure you are fit as soldiers-warriors of Dark Moon. For those of you that this is your first, this run is a test of your skills. We are honored you have chosen to see how well you can keep up with us."

There were a few chuckles.

"Though this is mostly for fun and fitness, I would be remiss if I didn't tell you this."  His voice grew serious.  "Stay on the route. We pass very close to blacklisted packs. Sometimes they like to taunt us to get us into a confrontation on their turf which means they can kill you if they please. As long as you stay on the route, they can't do anything. However, if they come and confront you, defend yourself by any means necessary.  We will back you."

Chevy looked up from his tablet then did a double take. His mouth dropped open. Bunny looked up to see what he was gaping at. He raised a golden brow.

"Erion and Rico? You guys are joining the run?" Bunny asked.

They nodded.

Rico stretched his arms. "We have rank testing next month so I figured why not."