Counseling Alphas

**7/14-If you read this on 7/13 all I did was just change the chapter title and separated the couples little better.  Nothing new.

*gives frandzy the evil eye*

The air was thick with tension. The nine pack alphas stood on both sides of the hall. Some had their hands crossed over their chests, some had their hands balled into fists at their sides. Few had their hands in their pockets. None of them looked happy at what they heard from their mates. Erion looked back at Ailyn with wide eyes.

Quickly stepping into her council judge role, she pulled Erion behind her and steeled her features. She quickly mind linked him. >Follow my lead. Act confident. Don't speak unnecessarily.<

She smiled brightly. "Alphas, how long have you been listening?"

"Since 'cuz we're women.'" Natelly's voice was cold and hard.

Lady Ailyn cursed.

Erion's heart rate tripled and his breathing picked up. >They've been there the whole time!<

>Relax. Deep breaths.< She quickly mind linked her two mates and Lady Caro. The smile returned to her face and she held her hand out pointing toward the living room. "The alpha-spouses are quite intoxicated. Let's go to the living room and chat a bit." >Get the alcohol and keep them busy.<

>Yes, Lady Ailyn.< Erion hurried past the alphas and into the kitchen. He quickly picked out four bottles of alcohol and two sodas. He scrubbed his hands over his face then tugged on his hair.

This was so messed up! They weren't supposed to know. Where the hell did they even come from? He nearly jumped out of his skin as Sloan walked up behind him.

The young alpha massaged his mate's stiff shoulders. "Relax, babe. You're fine."

"I can't believe you guys heard everything."

He hugged his distressed omega tightly. "It helps them move forward. They've been worried since they didn't know what was wrong."

"But they weren't supposed to find out this way," Erion groaned.

"It's too late now."

"What do I do?"

He cupped Erion's face in his hands and kissed his forehead. A smile lit up his face. "Keep drinking. Have fun. Say nothing."

Erion blushed. "But...I'm a minor. I can't drink."

"You have permission." He playfully pulled on his cheek. "Only for tonight."

He wrapped his arms around Sloan and kissed his lips. "Thank you."

Sloan leaned down and kissed him again. "I'll help you carry these." They grabbed the bottles and walked passed the living room. Alpha Syms, Alpha Meridian of the council, and Alpha German also of the council were with the pack alpha leaders and Lady Caro.

They continued down the hall to the tv room and opened the door. Music was playing and the alpha-spouses were giggling as Rico was grinding on Chevy. The giant beta was red as a tomato from the tips of his ears to his neck. Sloan shook his head and put the drinks on the table. He kissed his mate then left them to their thing. He closed the door and joined the alphas in the living room.

The alphas occupied both sofas, the two armchairs, and some chairs from the dining room. Alpha Syms was standing in front of the unlit fireplace with his hands crossed over his chest. Lady Caro had quickly filled him in on what happened. "So you all heard what was said."

They nodded.

"How does that make you feel?"

Midori's eyes flashed from green to gold and back. "Homicidal."

The others murmered agreement.

"Homicidal?"

Ari uncrossed his arms. "Someone or someones have hurt our mates so badly they don't have any sense of self-worth."

"And they don't believe in our love for them," Snow said quietly.

Cisero ran a hand through his dark hair. "Or that they deserve love and happiness,"

"But, they did give each other sound advice," Lady Caro pointed out.

"We can only hope it helps them get over the demons they are dealing with."

Talon's third mate, Pulaire, leaned against Raven. "But what does that mean for us as mates?"

Dom stood and started pacing. "How can I help my mate get over this?"

Syms looked around the room. "The bond will help you to an extent. The other thing you need to do is to be open with them. Let them see that you too have issues and flaws. Let them know it's okay for them to just be."

"Accepting them and letting them know you love them unconditionally will help you," German simplified.

Meridian nodded. "Also consider counseling for the past trauma. Some of you are still dealing with your own issues. It would help."

Cisero couldn't help think that he and Natelly fell into that category. He turned to the council members. "Enforcer German."

"Yes, Alpha Cisero?"

"Verde's ex." Cisero looked over at Natelly. "The human."

"Yes?"

"What has been done about him? We only heard the bond was dissolved."

Lady Ailyn stepped forward. "I was the judge in your case. The bond was dissolved and his memory was altered. He was also relocated."

Natelly sucked his teeth. "Rather light punishment, no?"

German spoke. "We don't have the authority to end the lives of humans unless they engage us in deadly combat as self-defense."

Ari stood. "What of Rico's kidnapper?"

Punisher Meridian stepped forward. "He was was a were. He was...interrogated for information about his role and other information regarding the trafficking of weres and other supernaturals."

"And then?" Ari pressed.

A smirk quickly appeared then disappeared from Meridian's lips. "Stripped of his wolf and terminated."

Ari smiled. "Thank you."

He gave a slight nod.

Syms smiled at them. "I must commend you all on your self-control and patience during these last few months of heats and ruts. I can't say that I would have lasted even half a month of not mating with my mate." He pulled Lady Caro to him and nipped her mark making her giggle. The other alpha's smiled fondly as she wriggled out of his hold and went to stand by Ailyn.

Syms's voice took on a serious tone. "I suggest you take your mates home and get to working on these issues quickly. A lunar eclipse is coming. You have about two months if you don't want your mating and marking to be controlled by the primal instincts of your wolves. Trying to fight the bond or your wolves at this time could be disastrous for both of you."

Mate Guide

Poly: Raven-Midori-Talon-Pulaire (Poo-lair)/ Cisero-Natelly-Verde

Mono: Ari-Rico/ Dom-Chevy /Sloan-Erion /Snow-Bunny